Team needs if draft was tomorrow.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Finding a receiver who can run routes, get separation and make the catch would be high on my list. We have receivers who can do one or two of those things, but not all three.

Then again we need players who can get them the ball and players who can buy enough time for that too.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Thank goodness we don't need one, because they might have a brain fart and end up with the Michigan punter...Harbaugh might kill himself later tonight...

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Thank goodness we don't need one, because they might have a brain fart and end up with the Michigan punter...Harbaugh might kill himself later tonight...

CRjku5KWoAAxasn.png:large

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm with the folks who put TE at the top of the list. I hope they go TE, OC, TE. Maybe throw Williams a couple of bones with linebackers and safeties in the 5th, 6th and 7th. If the RB from FSU decides to enter the draft, I'd love to see them double down on beast mode.