TE Zach Miller to visit Rams on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm still confused. So they wear the same number? Wtf man.
I sorry I posted it before I was through. Yes your right there are two of them. One drafted by the Jags the other drafted by Oakland. Rams are interested in the former Jag/Bear Zack Miller

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is he better than Kendeicks? I believe so. I had high hopes for Lance Kendricks to become a really good all round TE and it just hasn't happened.
I had my one and only melt down in the chat room here when they announced LK with our 2nd round pick. Once he was a Ram, I hoped for the best. It still is a pick I just can't get my head around.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Sounds OK but I think Harkey can handle the load lust fine. He blocks well too.
How about another top OL, LB, or QB?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:flanders: So, we got the wrong Steve Smith a few years back, is this the right Zach Miller, or bizarro world Zach Miller?

fearsomefour

Legend
I
I had my one and only melt down in the chat room here when they announced LK with our 2nd round pick. Once he was a Ram, I hoped for the best. It still is a pick I just can't get my head around.
I like Kendricks quite a bit. He a solid all around TE. Drafting him that high was a bit of mystery. Kind of Kloppenstein (spell?) part 2. Kendricks has turned out quite a bit better than Joe however. You would think he would have been there in round 4 a easily as round 2.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I

I like Kendricks quite a bit. He a solid all around TE. Drafting him that high was a bit of mystery. Kind of Kloppenstein (spell?) part 2. Kendricks has turned out quite a bit better than Joe however. You would think he would have been there in round 4 a easily as round 2.
I'm pretty sure I typed something akin to KLOPP v2 in my tirade in the chat room. I like LK too - NOW. Not #47 over all like but.... Just was thinking there were far better players on the board at positions of impact. I was totally blind sided.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Honestly, I think that was a forced pick to appease McD.
It was. His offense needed a move TE, and Kendricks was the best (and probably only) one available in the draft.
Pettis and Austin were his too. He wanted taller receivers and said as much.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:flanders: So, we got the wrong Steve Smith a few years back, is this the right Zach Miller, or bizarro world Zach Miller?

can't tell you how much i hated that pickup back then. even more so once they cut dax because of it. the only strike weapon at wr they had on the team. man fisher frustrates the hell out of me on the offensive side of the ball.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, that pick sure beat the hell out of Brian Leonard.

ah man, i remember when they made that pick some guy at ramstalk blew a gasket. it was the mother of all meltdowns. i couldn't quite understand why at the time until i saw this guy run. it's sad when fans know more about football than the people running the team.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm pretty sure I typed something akin to KLOPP v2 in my tirade in the chat room. I like LK too - NOW. Not #47 over all like but.... Just was thinking there were far better players on the board at positions of impact. I was totally blind sided.
Well, there probably were. Not worth going back to look, but, a TE that high would usually be drafted in that position for rare receiving skills. It is sort of a funny pick.
We all have ones we wanted them to take that bombed and ones they took we didn't like that worked out well.
So it goes.