TE Zach Miller to visit Rams on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Look I am not a Cook fan, head case it seems with untimely mistakes but Miller isn't even on the map athletically in comparison to Cook. He would be used in a completely different role. Cook was a mismatch all over the field. Man I read this and it sounds like I am a Cook fan which I am not:puke:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Please please sign this guy. You are right , he's nowhere near the athlete Cook isn't. He just makes plays.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
People like to dump on Cook, but I still don't think the Rams used him correctly, and before his confidence went down the drain this past season he always looked decent-yet-overpaid all while being misused.

I don't think Zach Miller is the answer.

I also don't think we'll see any more production from the TE position than what Cook gave us in 2013 and 2014 until we (A) get a new offensive philosophy and/or (B) get a better QB.

Having said that, we need somebody at the position. If we aren't going the draft route, Miller seems as capable as any other alternative.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look I am not a Cook fan, head case it seems with untimely mistakes but Miller isn't even on the map athletically in comparison to Cook. He would be used in a completely different role. Cook was a mismatch all over the field. Man I read this and it sounds like I am a Cook fan which I am not:puke:

This isn't Seattle Zach Miller. It's Chicago Zach Miller. He's very very athletic. Put up similar numbers to Cook coming out of college.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Career Stats
Miller Trgt 106 rec 79 Avg 11.5 6' 5" 240 drafted 09'
Cook Trgt 468 rec 273 Avg 12.8 6'5" 248 drafted 09'

Thanks for the Clarification @jrry32 BIG DIFFERANCE!

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If my phone still ain't ringin', I assume it still ain't you.

Bit of a triple entendre. I think Cook's a big, clumsy, stone hands fraud. And I bet (if) he get's signed, it's for the vet minimum. Unless it's Cleveland.

jap

Legend
If my phone still ain't ringin', I assume it still ain't you.

Bit of a triple entendre. I think Cook's a big, clumsy, stone hands fraud. And I bet (if) he get's signed, it's for the vet minimum. Unless it's Cleveland.

Cookie is not a hard worker. It kills me to see such a gifted guy not work on maximizing what he has. He didn't have to be the best ever for us. We just needed for him to give us all he had.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing really exciting about this. Actually I'd be more disappointed with the signing as it lessens the chances of taking a guy in the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Weird. I used the browser URL rather than the share link. Maybe the copywrite police are asleep.
brilliant.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry, my bad folks.
All those white TE's named Zach Miller look the same to me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol how many Zach Millers are there?

I can only think of two...but they both play TE. Seattle Zach Miller retired as far as I know. Chicago Zach Miller was in Jacksonville in the past. Very athletic move TE but has had a lot of injuries.