TE Zach Miller to visit Rams on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
:flanders: So, we got the wrong Steve Smith a few years back, is this the right Zach Miller, or bizarro world Zach Miller?

Unfortunately the bizarro ZM resides in an alternate universe where he somehow managed to stay healthy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ahh yes the rd 2 TE debate. Kendricks, Klopfenstein, Drayton, Conwell.
Byrd I believe was a 3rd

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ernie was great. Troy never really lived up to our expectations.
Ernie was not great. The word great gets thrown around too much. Bruce and Holt were great. Conwell was average and played with great players.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ernie was not great. The word great gets thrown around too much. Bruce and Holt were great. Conwell was average and played with great players.

Personal opinion on my part. I liked the guy so I thought he was great. Your point is well taken. Thank you.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...(n) and then there was that whole "wrong Mark Clayton" thing...wait.
Was there ever another guy in the league named Dieter Brock that did really well? :bueller:

Ram65

Legend
In 1999 I was laughing because I had no idea who THIS Kurt Warner was. I was following the games on the Internet via the game day game center like in my avatar. Kept seeing K Warner completing 34 40 50 yard passes. Just kept thinking of the other C Warner who was a good running back for the Hags. After 3-4 weeks I went to out to a local establishment showing games to see the Rams Kurt Warner and kept going to watch The GSOT.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Personal opinion on my part. I liked the guy so I thought he was great.
Ditto!! I thought Conwell was great too! And Drayton was as good, or better than anything we have seen at TE here in a while!

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Did he actually visit the Rams?? All I ever saw was he was scheduled for a Sunday visit. Then crickets. :bueller:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Did he actually visit the Rams?? All I ever saw was he was scheduled for a Sunday visit. Then crickets. :bueller:

I think Zach realized he was the wrong Zach Miller, and the whole thing dissolved. His mother can't even believe she gave birth to the kid. She's been following the Seattle Zachary this whole time.

Crickets indeed.