Tavon and TE'S day??????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everett_1.png

Everett_2.png

Everett_3.png

Everett_4.png

Everett_5.png

Waiting for your next demand to avoid admitting that you're wrong.
How can he rip the ball out his hands if they are on the side of Everett. Everett just dropped the ball plain and simple he didn’t want to take the hit the same way he stopped running that slant.

Look at your pictures closely zoom in if you must.
1st picture balls hits him in both his hands he got the ball out in front of his body
2nd picture DB closing in
3rd picture Everett tried to bring ball to his body but starts to loose it right away
4th picture ball on his belly sliding down
5th picture ball comes out. The ball don’t come out like it got STRIPPED it came out like Everett was scared to take a hit he tried to cover before he actually caught the ball

And btw I can always admit when I’m wrong this is fan football not life and death this doesn’t affect me positive or negatively. There’s plenty of post of me admitting when I’m wrong but I’m sure I wouldn’t find many of you actually doing that

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
you have to remember Jerry that DX said mannion would take Goff's job by mid season he is invested in him. mannion was bad yesterday sorry but he just was he threw the ball behind and late all day he did make a couple of good throws

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you have to remember Jerry that DX said mannion would take Goff's job by mid season he is invested in him. mannion was bad yesterday sorry but he just was he threw the ball behind and late all day he did make a couple of good throws

Yep. The pictures are there for everyone to see. I'm just going to move on.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Show me where I said that. ?? Don’t start talking nonsense

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like I said I got time today and I’m bout to start pulling receipts

nighttrain

Legend
Lol and his hand still didn’t rip the ball out like your post said and that’s two full hands on that ball Goff has made throws like that all year the difference is those passes have been going to Watkins,woods, Everett, and Gurley.
And even on this play you fail to acknowledge the pressure that was on him when he made that throw. You act like he had or had all the time in the world to throw back there. You nitpicking on throws because that’s all you got. You was probably holding your breath hoping Mannion didn’t have a decent game just so you can do what you’re doing now blaming everything on him without any context something you have NEVER done with Goff but like I said it’s ok cause that’s your MO

Every thing I post I can back up this forum keeps all receipts you know this I know this
i remember that play, ball was thrown behind Everett, he stopped, caught it, and DB ripped it out...
train

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i remember that play, ball was thrown behind Everett, he stopped, caught it, and DB ripped it out...
train
Show me prof the dB hands never touched the ball I wish I had replay evidence everything else is correct but how many times have other passer catchers made that same catch

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Lmao it’s a pole that just me supporting my guy based off everything I saw from Goff his rookie year based on if he plays bad then he gets replaced.

hahaha dude just admit it you were wrong. you just cant make this shit up

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
ok I'm done I cant take it no more we are in the playoffs and mannion is our backup.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hahaha dude just admit it you were wrong. you just cant make this crap up
Admit what bruh that pole was if he struggled would he get replaced. I don’t beat the Mannion bandwagon during the season even when Goff was a rookie I have never done that. I voted like I said based off previous actions and not taking into account new scheme new coach that’s not me saying I wanted Mannion to replace him all year like you’re trying to make it seem

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Admit what bruh that pole was if he struggled would he get replaced. I don’t beat the Mannion bandwagon during the season even when Goff was a rookie I have never done that. I voted like I said based off previous actions and not taking into account new scheme new coach that’s not me saying I wanted Mannion to replace him all year like you’re trying to make it seem
No, the pole was "What will be Goff's numbers this year?"

It was a poll to predict Goff's numbers. Your prediction was that he would be replaced by Mannion by midseason.

He pulled the receipts.

So you assumed Goff would be really bad and Mannion would be better and replace him by midseason based off of what you saw before. I'm not saying that your analysis of QBs is poor, but your answer on that poll does.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He's only a disappointment if you have unrealistic expectations. Do we really need to do this again? I would expect Goff would provide the perfect example for why people need to show patience with young players.

There is a way big difference in comparison. Higbee has grown a lot this season.He came into camp late last season though because of injuries.
I’m also not saying Everett is a bust. I do wonder what if Hemmingway was healthy?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is a way big difference in comparison. Higbee has grown a lot this season.He came into camp late last season though because of injuries.
I’m also not saying Everett is a bust. I do wonder what if Hemmingway was healthy?

Rookie tight ends rarely make major impacts. Everett is already getting open, showing some route running chops, making difficult catches, and showing flashes as a blocker. People just need to be patient with him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rookie tight ends rarely make major impacts. Everett is already getting open, showing some route running chops, making difficult catches, and showing flashes as a blocker. People just need to be patient with him.

Fair enough. I just think he needs to back his talk up. Coming into the NFL & saying he going to put up Reid type numbers.

It’s McVays pick. I like the John Johnson addition as well.

To lazy to look it up , but his numbers were as good as most.

Engram played better than Howard, as well as Kittle.

It’s about the playoffs now. Totally new season.MLB playoffs is we’re players make names for themselves.