Tavon and TE'S day??????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair enough. I just think he needs to back his talk up. Coming into the NFL & saying he going to put up Reid type numbers.

It’s McVays pick. I like the John Johnson addition as well.

To lazy to look it up , but his numbers were as good as most.

Engram played better than Howard, as well as Kittle.

It’s about the playoffs now. Totally new season.MLB playoffs is we’re players make names for themselves.

Well, he backed that one up. He has the same number of receiving TDs and more receiving yards when compared to Reed this year. :LOL:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
does Mannions performance finally put to bed the "the rams are only good because mcvay feeds Goffs the audibles through the mike"

did Mannion make many audibles ? i havent gone back and watched

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That's the problem. I think Everett started out playing quite well and lost confidence as the game went on leading to some big mistakes.

I hope we blowout the Falcons. I think it'll be a close game. I'm very nervous about that team.

Seems you and I are the only two that are nervous about Atlanta. Ryan is a seasoned vet. He recognises mismatches and knows how to beat a blitz. He has a good defense, Oline, receivers, and running game. Plus they dug themselves out of an early hole. They remind me of the Giants teams that beat the Pats in the Super bowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well, he backed that one up. He has the same number of receiving TDs and more receiving yards when compared to Reed this year. :LOL:

Yeah - not the same numbers though as when with McVay.