Take my poll!!!: How good will the Defense be?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

This year's defense will...

• Shock the league!!! Top D in the NFL. One of the best defenses in recent memory. Freakishly good!

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Finish Top 5 -10. Good not great. 3 or more ProBowlers.

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • Play up and down like last year. Middle of the pack. 1-2 ProBowlers.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Disappoint. Too many mistakes, too much hype. Low ranking. 0-1 ProBowlers.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted shock the league. I think they'll be top 5.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shock the league. We've got the deepest D-Line, great linebackers, and a talented secondary. If the secondary can limit mistakes, there's no reason why we can't be the best.

Also, our special teams are going to be amazing as well. Which is going to help the offense.

We're playoff-bound, baby!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted up and down. I need to see it. We should be top 5 IMO, but that's what I thought last year too. Fool me once...

Big Willie

Starter
IMO the standing of the defense rests primarily on the Brockers, JJ, McLeod and Ogletree. If two of them become pro bowlers, we will have a top 4 defense. If not, we will be good but not great. Ogletree and Brock have to be better against the run. The other two have to be better against the pass. I selected 5-10 because I think Ogletree takes the next step, but I am not confident JJ stops making stupid mistakes and wonder if Brock and McLeod can take a pro bowl step.