T.J. McDonald is likely done with the Rams, but they have a guy on the roster that could replace him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay is going to enjoy his first draft where he has the majority of the pull. It should be awesome
Snead & his scout team know there stuff. I think they do an excellent job late in the draft.
Say what you want ?? I still have hope for Higbee,Hemingway,Thomas, & especially COPPER !! Talk about some YAC in McVay's system. We are talking Tavon but bigger & better hands who is hard to bring down. Speed is in question.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Snead & his scout team know there stuff. I think they do an excellent job late in the draft.
Say what you want ?? I still have hope for Higbee,Hemingway,Thomas, & especially COPPER !! Talk about some YAC in McVay's system. We are talking Tavon but bigger & better hands who is hard to bring down. Speed is in question.
I just hope we don't draft Cooper Kupp. Would be a wasted pick he's basically Spruce.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I just hope we don't draft Cooper Kupp. Would be a wasted pick he's basically Spruce.

With the way he showed at Combine, I don't think he's even in our range to get drafted. I seriously think we're going to draft a WR in the 2nd... and I seriously doubt Kupp is 2nd round pedigree after Combine.

I hope we draft either JuJu, Zay Jones, or Godwin ... (I would say Ross, but he's going to be a 1st rounder, I just know it!)

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I fully expected TJ to be gone as soon as the season was over. We need to save our capital for more important, well-rounded players. Mo will move over and Randolph or a cheap vet will man the FS spot while we focus our attention to key additions on O.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I fully expected TJ to be gone as soon as the season was over. We need to save our capital for more important, well-rounded players. Mo will move over and Randolph or a cheap vet will man the FS spot while we focus our attention to key additions on O.
Very logical vision. That's how I feel. Allocate the resources to fix your 32nd ranked defense. I don't think we need all star players on defense. Wade can get the best of most of these.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
With the way he showed at Combine, I don't think he's even in our range to get drafted. I seriously think we're going to draft a WR in the 2nd... and I seriously doubt Kupp is 2nd round pedigree after Combine.

I hope we draft either JuJu, Zay Jones, or Godwin ... (I would say Ross, but he's going to be a 1st rounder, I just know it!)
JuJu! Here's a quick video for the JuJu to the Rams hype to get started. https://www.profootballfocus.com/dr...ocial&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agree -- what about the RB out of Stanford ??

Kupp has trouble seperating from DB's.
I guess to me it comes down to value picks.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Not sure that is 100% right , but ok .

I do know Jake was pounding the table hard last year with Randolph & knew he was going this direction. If he didn't Inwould have Been disappointed .

Hard Knocks went inside on the play a little. Was sad he hurt himself on like first kickoff.
YES! Yes I was! Glad someone remembers.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
JuJu! Here's a quick video for the JuJu to the Rams hype to get started. https://www.profootballfocus.com/dr...ocial&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

I like Adore Jackson better . He is fun to watch. JuJu always seems to get hurt, but babe great plays & then he is right back in the field. I like his size, but afraid he might be injury prone at the next level.---You know the drill , bigger faster..??? If The Rams don't sign a FA WR then I say for sure. Draft JuJu

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Agree -- what about the RB out of Stanford ??

Kupp has trouble seperating from DB's.
I guess to me it comes down to value picks.
I like McCaffrey. He imo is a WR. I would draft him as such.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I like Adore Jackson better . He is fun to watch. JuJu always seems to get hurt, but babe great plays & then he is right back in the field. I like his size, but afraid he might be injury prone at the next level.---You know the drill , bigger faster..??? If The Rams don't sign a FA WR then I say for sure. Draft JuJu
They will likely sign Garcon or Woods I think.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not sure that is 100% right , but ok .

I do know Jake was pounding the table hard last year with Randolph & knew he was going this direction. If he didn't Inwould have Been disappointed .

Hard Knocks went inside on the play a little. Was sad he hurt himself on like first kickoff.

If it's wrong, I'd like someone to let me know. That's the way I remember it. I don't think it's as simple as people are making it sound, there's a lot that goes into the evaluation of a player and Wade can't see if he meets those because of his lack of playing time and inability to meet with him early.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He would make a stellar slot receiver and use him outside a but. And could use him as a rb 5 plays a game to keep the defense wondering. Him and the Patriots are a match made in heaven imo.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Can you imagine a much faster, equal hands, better vision, better runner, tougher, slightly bigger younger version of a 31 yr old Julian Edelman. It would not surprise me if the New England Pats select McCaffrey to learn Julian Edelman spot on that offense to go with Brady:palm:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
If it's wrong, I'd like someone to let me know. That's the way I remember it. I don't think it's as simple as people are making it sound, there's a lot that goes into the evaluation of a player and Wade can't see if he meets those because of his lack of playing time and inability to meet with him early.
They will likely watch him workout in the off-season but mostly tennessee tape.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Can you imagine a much faster, equal hands, better vision, better runner, tougher, slightly bigger younger version of a 31 yr old Julian Edelman. It would not surprise me if the New England Pats select McCaffrey to learn Julian Edelman spot on that offense to go with Brady:palm:
Yes, but I have some sources that give me reason to believe that Brandon Marshall will in fact be a Patriot. Yikes!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
He would make a stellar slot receiver and use him outside a but. And could use him as a rb 5 plays a game to keep the defense wondering. Him and the Patriots are a match made in heaven imo.
I actually like him with the Rams. I don't see it though. I think JuJu is a destined Ram in the second.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm with you on this Brian Randolph matter, Jake.

I'm a pretty big Randolph honk, myself.

If his knee is recovered, he could well be our FS for a few years. Years that we can devote to improving our roster at other positions.

Don't fret. I think the doubters will soon come around to our way of thinking.

On a related matter, there are at least 3 (and maybe 5) current Rams that the doctors must be right about as the FO plans their FA and draft strategy...

Quinn
Gaines
Randolph
Havenstein
Higbee

All 5 of these players MIGHT be quality starters under the new regime IF they can be considered healthy. I can't overstate the importance of the docs being right about their respective health situations.

I suppose that FA and the draft will give us strong clues as to the doctors' respective health assessments.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
not really worried about the whole safety position tbh. Wade helped mold Darian Stewart into an pro-bowl safety, so I think itll all work itself out