Suspensions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That was the breaking point for domestic violence...........it isn't getting brushed under the rug anymore.
I consider what the Carolina owner did...to his employees....almost as bad. Seems they brushed that under something....stuff with the US Olympic gymnastics team....worse.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I consider what the Carolina owner did...to his employees....almost as bad. Seems they brushed that under something....stuff with the US Olympic gymnastics team....worse.

Every bit as bad.........we agree on that.

The gymnastics team stuff is horrific, that dude should get the death penalty IMO.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Every bit as bad.........we agree on that.

The gymnastics team stuff is horrific, that dude should get the death penalty IMO.

That bastard should be fucking castrated first and then left in gen pop after publicly letting every inmate know what he did. That would be fitting.

ausmurp

Starter
The sad truth of our country and really the world we live in is, when there's a lot of money at stake, people and especially wealthy people are willing to do terrible things and cover it up. And then pay to ensure it stays covered up. It's just the same as being a mob boss really when you think about it.

Also our country even as far as we've come is still pretty sexist so the ray rice stuff is and will be viewed by most as worse than the Gronk hit. I can't help but view it as worse myself. But if I take gender out and play both in my head as 2 dudes, they're about equal imo.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Thomas Davis gets a two game suspension for hitting a defenseless receiver.

Gronk gets only a fine for a late hit on a defenseless defensive back.

A Seahawk special teamed gets instantly ejected against the Rams for starting a fight.

Gronk is allowed to stay in the game despite the epitome of unsportsmanlike. conduct.

Also, Rams Hawks announcer says Ed Hochuli usually means good thing for Seattle. WTF?
Heard it and said WTF to myself too. I thought it was pretty asinine making a statement like that.