Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I so disagree with that! Rivarly ask Red Sox fans about the Yankees, Buckeye fans about the team up North and Auburn fans about that other team in Alabama...You are so wrong sir, IMHO.

The New England Patriots taped a Ram practice and it was covered up by the NFL so yes my hate runs deep for the Patriots and it will always stay with me.

I know all about that "team up north." Have a couple of jokes I'll share sometime. :cool:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I so disagree with that! Rivarly ask Red Sox fans about the Yankees, Buckeye fans about the team up North and Auburn fans about that other team in Alabama...You are so wrong sir, IMHO.

The New England Patriots taped a Ram practice and it was covered up by the NFL so yes my hate runs deep for the Patriots and it will always stay with me.
I know all about it. I live in RI, sox fans are abundant, and obnoxious. You couldn't have picked a worse example, talk about a bunch of jackasses who can't let go.

And there is no rivalry here, the Rams haven't had a winning season in a decade while the pats have had multiple rings, and crushed the rams every time they've played them since the super bowl. Look, I'd love it if the team I disliked got blown out, but I'm not watching the game past the third.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Maybe OT here, but they just showed Jason Taylor. To me, if that cat can make the HOF, then our man Isaac Bruce should get in. Just saying.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If I'm the falcons, I have armed guards near every hotel fire alarm with orders to shoot to kill.

I like the falcons chances.

But my foremost thoughts are fuck belichick, fuck brady, and fuck the pats.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd love it if the team I disliked got blown out, but I'm not watching the game past the third.

That's fine, if it does come to that (blowout which I doubt) I will watch it to the end for the both of us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really think it very important to the Game of Football that the Patriots get stomped on in this game!!! Cheaters NEVER prosper!! I do't want anyone to be able to make excuses for the Patriots come Monday morning!! I want to see them get OUT PLAYED AND OUT COACHED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!

WvuIN02

Starter
Which 2 voted for Darth Hoodie and his pupil?

You should be drawn and quarted, just sayin'

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Oh, I forgot...While I don't really want to see anybody injured I would really like to see Brady blowing snotbubbles out of his helmet's earhole! :heh::yess:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
-The Rams fan in me makes this a no brainer choice....Falcons.
-The purist, old school football fan in me kinda wants to see NE win because i don't believe that a team with an elite offense and a garbage defense can or should win a championship.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Very cool to see Doug Williams getting honored

Q729

Legend
What has to be done for the Patriots to wither into obscurity? I don't care how much of a coaching genius you are, how shitty your divisional opponents are or how much you cheat. It's unnatural to be this successful for this long. Pisses the eff out of me. I can't even watch that disgusting uniform on the field much anymore to root against them. Watching the other team self destruct all the time is too much now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What has to be done for the Patriots to wither into obscurity? I don't care how much of a coaching genius you are, how crappy your divisional opponents are or how much you cheat. It's unnatural to be this successful for this long. Pisses the eff out of me. I can't even watch that disgusting uniform on the field much anymore to root against them. Watching the other team self destruct all the time is too much now.
Brady and Belicheat to retire.

Ram65

Legend
Good golf tourney on. Playoff time.

Go Falcons!!! Matty Ice is from the area. It would be great to see the Patsies NOT be able to stop the Falcons offense.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Brady and Belicheat to retire.

Nope, that's too easy. Kinda like a death penalty or life sentence, ... make them suffer, for life. Beat them now, then beat them again and again and again and again and ... :deadhorse:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fish, lets talk to Mojo...

The Chris Long factor pushed me over the edge.
LYQzE0Z.gif