Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thanks kind soul lol.

Civil War today @Boston Ram Brother against. Brother!
61WRAZdDUZL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I just want to see a good game. I want to still be interested by the end of the third quarter.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
If I'm the Patriots, and with the Falcon run D, I make them stop my running game from the get go.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
"Do your job" Gotta love it. KISS it in other words.. :cool:

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm calling Falcons...but there's always that chance that the spotlight might be to big for them...and by turnovers, they hand the game to the Pats.

I bear no malice against the Pats...but I always wonder why the NFL destroyed the evidence of the Pat video of the Rams practice in SB XXXVI. I believe it had to be because that evidence was so damning that they would have to declare the Rams winners...something that would have been an EMBARRASSING NFL first!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Anyone rooting for the Patriots will be shot at sundown and BTW the sun sets in the West.
1000591535.ashx

I will never ROOT for the Patriots! I will warn you though coach den.....

It would NOT be wise to Never point your gun at me :cool:
cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif

falconslogo.gif~c200
4f66e6e4683f993793bfff47a7194033.jpg

___

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/05/report-alex-mack-has-fractured-fibula/

Report: Alex Mack has fractured fibula
Posted by Josh Alper on February 5, 2017

633125750-e1486307768763.jpg
Getty Images

Falcons center Alex Mack was a limited participant in practice all week after injuring his left fibula in the NFC Championship Game and will be in the lineup for Super Bowl LI, but he might not be playing if it weren’t such a big game.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Mack has a fracture in the fibula that might normally keep him out of the lineup for more than a month in the regular season. He’s expected to get a pain-killing injection before the game.

Per Schefter, the Falcons are confident that Mack will be OK in pass protection. They are reportedly concerned about his ability to get downfield for blocks and make it through the whole game, however. Ben Garland would step in if Mack isn’t able to go the distance.

Mack won’t be the first player to take part in a Super Bowl with a leg fracture. Rams defensive end Jack Youngblood did it in Super Bowl XIV and Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens played through one in Super Bowl XXXIX. Both their teams lost, so the Falcons will hope the break in Mack’s leg coincides with a break in that history.
I was reading this^ Thinking of Jack Youngblood and then, he was mentioned at the end!!:ROFLMAO: I never knew about T.O.! Maybe he's not as much of a 'Douche-Bags' as I have always thought.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It would NOT be wise to Never point your gun at me :cool:
cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif

One of the stupidities of movies and TV shows, pointing your gun at someone and letting them get close enough to snatch it out of your hands. I blame Steven Seagal. :boxing:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Jeff Fisher offering advice to Dan Quinn: "Watch out for those Patriots running backs. Danny Woodhead is a playmaker."

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
A good game is in the eye of the beholder, to me a great game would be 56-0 Falcons!
Yeah, but by halftime no one is into watching that game. No one's hate runs that deep, shouldn't anyways. If it does, maybe football isn't something they should be watching.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah, but by halftime no one is into watching that game. No one's hate runs that deep, shouldn't anyways. If it does, maybe football isn't something they should be watching.

I so disagree with that! Rivarly ask Red Sox fans about the Yankees, Buckeye fans about the team up North and Auburn fans about that other team in Alabama...You are so wrong sir, IMHO.

The New England Patriots taped a Ram practice and it was covered up by the NFL so yes my hate runs deep for the Patriots and it will always stay with me.