Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
houston-superbowl-logo.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was going to ignore this one, but Fox News is centering their coverage in an around it. Maybe I'll watch it, or Twilight Zone episodes?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not very excited about the game but I could never rout for the Pats . Go Falcons

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
A part of me is thinking if the Patriots win, maybe Brady will retire. Then again, I just want to see a Lady Gaga wardrobe malfunction, and maybe some of the commercials.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
:redcard::redcard::redcard: I want to see referees who are not afraid to penalize Patriots holding ! :redcard::redcard::redcard:

:boxing::boxing::boxing: Can't help myself, I want to see Brady knocked on his butt at least a dozen times. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

:shooting::shooting::shooting:Brady/Patriots/Kraft :snicker:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I really hate the Patriots. I used to live in New England for a good ten years until moving to Texas. honestly I don't know how that Patriots even got to the Superbowl I really don't think they're that good.

I would have like to seen Kansas City versus Atlanta but it is what it is, luckily I'm pretty confident that the Falcons are going to pull this one out for me.

F'the Pats :double:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Anyone rooting for the Patriots will be shot at sundown and BTW the sun sets in the West.
1000591535.ashx

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyone rooting for the Patriots will be shot at sundown and BTW the sun sets in the West.
1000591535.ashx
Easy their partner.. I have yet to decide who to wager my hard earned ROD $ on now. :cool:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Easy their partner.. I have yet to decide who to wager my hard earned ROD $ on now. :cool:

If you put it on the Falcons, I'll double it with mine and have them give the dollars to you after a Falcon victory!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Rooting for the Pats as it is my home town after all, wouldn't mind see BC's Matt Ryan win either though

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the Day...
HXVyi6S.png

and for Patriot lovers....
8az1Y76.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/05/report-alex-mack-has-fractured-fibula/

Report: Alex Mack has fractured fibula
Posted by Josh Alper on February 5, 2017

633125750-e1486307768763.jpg
Getty Images

Falcons center Alex Mack was a limited participant in practice all week after injuring his left fibula in the NFC Championship Game and will be in the lineup for Super Bowl LI, but he might not be playing if it weren’t such a big game.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Mack has a fracture in the fibula that might normally keep him out of the lineup for more than a month in the regular season. He’s expected to get a pain-killing injection before the game.

Per Schefter, the Falcons are confident that Mack will be OK in pass protection. They are reportedly concerned about his ability to get downfield for blocks and make it through the whole game, however. Ben Garland would step in if Mack isn’t able to go the distance.

Mack won’t be the first player to take part in a Super Bowl with a leg fracture. Rams defensive end Jack Youngblood did it in Super Bowl XIV and Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens played through one in Super Bowl XXXIX. Both their teams lost, so the Falcons will hope the break in Mack’s leg coincides with a break in that history.