Super Bowl Food... What's on everyone's menus today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always like to hear what other's are serving for their Super Bowl parties. Eating and drinking too much seem to go hand in hand with The Bowl. Here's what is being served over here...

Pulled pork for sandwiches. I've got a big pork shoulder that I've been smoking since late last night still on the smoker now (I smoke them at a very low temp for 15 hours). The key step / ingredient is the rub that I get from Stu. I gotta order more. BTW, we like to put cole slaw on our pork sandwiches down here,,, so I make my own slaw for that.

I'm also gonna be smoking some chicken wings with my homemade sauce. I make half with super hot sauce and the other half with a milder version.

Crab dip and a 3-pepper cheese dip. Wasabi pickles and a bunch of other munchie foods on the side.

Chocolate Oreo ice cream cake. My twins are celebrating their 16th this weekend too.

All forms of alcohol.

Sounds awesome. Wouldn't expect anything else though. I'll put together a package for you and let you know when it's going out.

Me - I'm figuring on cooking about 200 lbs of wings today with various sauces - we have 14 sauces now. I have to bartend and cook today so I won't be drinking - much. :whistle:

Going to be interesting to see if I can keep from yelling if Denver starts putting a smack down on the shecocks. I'm deep in enemy territory here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sippin on a Bloody Mary. Later, will have several Corona Lights with Key Limes (it's gonna be in the low 80s outside today). Game time... Capt & Diet.

Chances are high that I play hooky from the office monyana,
Man George. Stay away from that diet shit. Might as well drink a formaldehyde and methane cocktail straight up. At least you're countering it with alcohol but....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Must be nice..

I have to eat Totinos here.

Maybe have a few screw drivers using Sunny D.
Just throw a little grated mozzarella and some mushroom slices on it. Good stuff right there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dude thats my daughters tv.. I thought we were buying it for ME. All its used for is to allow my daughter to watch sesame street. WTF
That's right. I forgot about that. She likes Denver and Totinos though - right?

PhxRam

That's right. I forgot about that. She likes Denver and Totinos though - right?

Hell no.. If the Rams are not on, she doesnt watch football. Right now I have her in her Marshall Faulk jersey that X gave her.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Marshal is cheering for Denver. Just sayin'

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wife has been using some services that ship you everything for a complete meal. Today she fixed Seattle mac and cheese and Denver sauerkraut and sausage dogs. The sausage is buffalo meat. She says, "no, it's bison". I said, of course dear, it's bison.:whistle:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
So I ended up getting hammered and missing half the game.

Ate a bunch of Nachos and the next thing I knew it was the 3rd quarter.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So I ended up getting hammered and missing half the game.

Ate a bunch of Nachos and the next thing I knew it was the 3rd quarter.
bp0RmiJ.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I am drinking juice one or two meals a day now, so, my big treat was some home made guac....thats about as wild as I got.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am drinking juice one or two meals a day now, so, my big treat was some home made guac....thats about as wild as I got.
Homemade guac is the best. My wife made a big bowl of that stuff. Tomatoes, onions, a little garlic, some sour cream...

Mowed that whole bowl.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Homemade guac is the best. My wife made a big bowl of that stuff. Tomatoes, onions, a little garlic, some sour cream...

Mowed that whole bowl.

Yup gotta have some garlic in it or it's just not right. And fresh cracked pepper too.

fearsomefour

Legend

Mowed that whole bowl.
He too....destroyed it. My wife makes it here as well. Heres is much better than mine, so, I make the run to the store and she makes it....good trade.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well my post game meal was crow,so it was all pretty fowl