Super Bowl Food... What's on everyone's menus today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Next-door neighbor (also a Rams fan) is hosting a Super Bowl party -- pretty sure wings are on the menu. Not sure what else, but there will be assorted meat & non-meat options.

Will be washing it all down with Dogfish Head 60-Minute IPA. And since I've already taken the day off from work tomorrow, I'll have as many of those IPA's as I damn well please :D
I'm taking tomorrow off too ... for recovery purposes.... Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA for me!

A55VA6

Legend
Going to have some chicken and hamburgers. I always have chips and dip out for the SB so might have some of that as well!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Grilled Tri-Tip tacos homemade guacamole with lotsa lotsa beeer
I'll save my regrets for waking up tomorrow.

iced

Right here!!^

not even on an hour but this is what i'm workin with...

1618397_10203087119209030_1783633155_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The wife just suggested kale chips for us today.

I'm gonna miss her.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Eh, it won't be much for me. Fish (grilled on a skillet), steamed corn (thrown in the microwave), and white rice (made in a rice cooker). Budget unfortunately prevented me from getting booze. That's why I'm hoping that Denver knocks the shit out of the Hags; I won't be able to drown out my sorrows if they don't.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Probably spark up a pile of my favorite herb and then hit the MFaulk107 menu as well.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Probably spark up a pile of my favorite herb and then hit the MFaulk107 menu as well.
Hell yeah. Been rollin' doobies since 8 this morning. We also have beer, chicken breasts (w/ my home made sauce), beer, lemon tortilla chips and hot ass salsa, beer, and some T-bones goin' on at halftime. Oh yeah, and some beer.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I got a six pack of Peroni, queso, pepperoni, coconut shrimp, pizza, etc.

Compared to some of you guys, I have the equivalent of bread and water! Lol.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Gonna warm up to it with some chips and salsa, pizza for the kids. The wife and I will be eating a fat porterhouse and two spiny lobster that I hooped up myself out in the Pacific. Throw in some rosemary-garlic diced potatoes and every category of booze and I think we'll get by.....

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Marinated carne asada
Marinated chicken
Shrimp ceviche
Rice
Beans
Macaroni salad
Homemade Tortilla chips w/ Homemade Guacamole
Modelo's Dark/Light

I hope you guys all have a great SB time, be safe and have fun!

Peace!