Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Agreed, teams like the Jets can't afford to play games. They are rebuilding and can't get bogged down with Suh and lose somebody like Hankins. Teams like the Titans and Rams can afford to be a little more patient. They can cover a hole or two in the roster with other talent on the field. They are not desperate. Suh's agent probably knows this pretty well. He and Suh were probably hoping the Titans or Rams would pony up some emergency funds to sweeten their offer. He didn't know he was dealing with a zen master in Les Snead. This will be over soon as far as the Rams are concerned. I don't think their offer, whatever it is, can get any better anyways without cutting somebody like Webster which they might end up doing anyway.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kill me. Kill me now.
giphy.gif

Run away. Run far, far away.
giphy.gif

Welcome to the party.
giphy.gif

@kurtfaulk I like your one liners but you got to back them up with a GIF. :D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Would somebody please make note how many dumbshit "posts" I have to skip to get back to the gist of this thread..I didn't drop back by to have to wade through a bunch of inane crap...Thanks...

Inane...like funny???

a47cac4ef71df0f426ecafd52984c1eb.jpg

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-considered-frontrunner-to-land-ndamukong-suh

Rams considered front-runner to land Ndamukong Suh

• 0ap1000000236552.jpg
  • By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL writer
  • Published: March 26, 2018 at 07:46 a.m.
  • Updated: March 26, 2018 at 08:00 a.m.

With the New York Jets rescinding their offer to Ndamukong Suh, the race to land the dominating defensive tackle shrinks back to three: the Tennessee Titans, New Orleans and Los Angeles Rams.

The Jets had the largest offer on the table, giving them a significant advantage before owner Christopher Johnson pulled the bid.

The Rams' brass views the development as a positive for their chances of landing the biggest fish left in free agency.

"That can't be anything but good news for us," coach Sean McVay said Sunday, via Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.

Given Suh's off-the-field business interests, L.A. should arguably have a leg up -- if the defensive tackle can get past California's high income tax.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday on Good Morning Football the Rams appear to be "the team to beat."

"Time will tell, right?" GM Les Snead said Sunday. "I'm sure in all these situations there's multiple teams usually involved and you never really know when the other teams pull out or not. So we'll wait and see."

Suh met with the Rams after visiting the Titans and Saints. The 31-year-old defensive tackle canceled a visit with the Oakland Raiders following his visit to L.A.

"We came away impressed with just the human being," McVay said of the visit. "He's got a good perspective.

"We're hopeful that a lot of the things he said he's looking for is kind of what our organization can provide. And hopefully we'll figure out soon if he's going to be a Ram or not."

Suh joining Aaron Donald as the most dominant defensive line duo would be a painful problem for opposing offensive lines and could revolutionize the way NFL offenses attempt to handle two game-wrecking interior rushers.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
I don't agree or disagree if that's possible? However no way 38 special really I'm 37 and don't know it all except what I was raised on. I consider the Doors as acid rock. Maybe I used the wrong genre. Nevertheless they're freaking badass ROD Amigo. I don't hear 38 ok a little yet more deep references were required aka effort.. Mastodon and Clutch with a blend of Skynyrd - Mountain . Cactus and QUICKSILVER Messenger service. Now that's freaking righteous . Rock on. I absolutely respect your input. So I'll call it transcendent cosmic epic stoner rock .:yay: freak. Now I'm jamming Cactus that's how my evil random mind works .
@Prime Time knows what the freak is up.

Not sure if I need more coffee right now or not, lol... It took me a few reads to understand. But rock on brother!

socalrams90

Starter
Are the LA times and now NFL.com really recycling Sean McVays quotes from TMZ? Everyone is grasping for straws. None of the articles the last few days have had any substance.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Yeah, I guess Carl Lewis wasn't an athlete either? I mean all he did was run in between some lines. I guess I'm getting confused as to what the criteria is for a sport and an athlete. I mean those pit crew members have to be in shape, have to be quick, strong, and fast. They have to train non stop because they are competing against competitors that are doing the same thing to beat each other by tenths of seconds so the team can score the most points for a championship. It involves training, strategy, performing within a set of defined rules to finish first.

So we're comparing Carl Lewis, one of the greatest athletes and track stars of all time to a gas man, a guy who uses an electric drill to undo one nut, another guy who pulls the tire off and rolls it to another guy who gets it out of the way? Now that's good comedy there.

I mean, I hold the world record for running out to my mailbox and retrieving my mail in the snow but I am currently not athletic.

I guess some parameters would be in order as you say (I can see some people screaming, SWEET JESUS, NOT PARAMETERS!!) But I just assumed we were talking about athletes at the top of their sport game or activity because of their natural abilities. You can pretty much teach anyone to be a pit guy way before you can teach him to do what Carl Lewis did.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Given Suh's off-the-field business interests, L.A. should arguably have a leg up -- if the defensive tackle can get past California's high income tax.

This is the first time I can remember state income taxes being part of the decision process for a free agent. At least not publicly.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Out of respect for which-ever Team Suh decides on , Suh should make his mind up quickly, so the Team can plan there future Draft/FA moves!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Waiting for Cleveland to appear as an option.
Seriously.
They have the money, GWilliams, and some solid D talent.
Did i mention the money?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It doesnt really matter to much where, who lines up on the DL. AD, Suh and Brockers will all 3 be somewhere between the O tackles and 1 OLB lined up outside of each OT. And let the chaos begin, how many guys does the OC keep in to block 1 TE, 2TEs, 2 TEs and a RB? I could see OLs having to double AD and Suh pretty much every down. That leaves Brockers 1 on 1, I like that matchup. If WP lines up both OLBs to rush the passer, the O is gonna have to use 2 TEs to block the OLBs. No OL will be able to match up with the Rams DL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It doesnt really matter to much where, who lines up on the DL.

It matters RB.

Suh would either transplant Brock at 5T, or play the nose. I don't think he's going to come in here and hold it down on the nose. I don't think he's a good fit period, as Brock is one of the better 5Ts in the league right now IMO.

Once again, let him go somewhere else. Draft a nose, and some LBs. Dominate.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It matters RB.

Suh would either transplant Brock at 5T, or play the nose. I don't think he's going to come in here and hold it down on the nose. I don't think he's a good fit period, as Brock is one of the better 5Ts in the league right now IMO.

Once again, let him go somewhere else. Draft a nose, and some LBs. Dominate.
I agree, But IF McVay and Phillips want Suh, I'll go with them, they know what there plans are!(y);)