STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thank you so much for saying this. Words cannot express how much I appreciate you saying this.

It's preseason! Remember when Spags got us winning all of those preseason games in his last year? The preseason isn't about winning the games; it's about getting guys through them without getting hurt! So far so good on that count. Imagine if something took out a key player, like with the Packers and Steelers. That didn't happen today! Why all the doom and gloom over this?
But what about execution? We don't have to win, but it would be nice to see crisp consistent performance.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams just a little over 2 minutes from winning....the 2nd half.
246.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Then we can Palardy like it's 1999.
If only. I was young and had more hair, still in college. The Rams were great. The Cardinals were good. The Blues were President's Cup contenders. Clinton was president.

Yes, I would like to party as if it were the year one thousand nine hundred ninety-nine.