Stedman Bailey shot in the head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's Miami for ya ... such a shit hole. And one of the reasons why I left South Florida in my rear-view.

Glad to hear he survived it. He's a real good dude and didn't deserve that.
Pussies with guns. SMFH.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hang in there Sted. Such a bitch move. I hope they find the shooter in a ditch......

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Thoughts and prayers with Stedman and the entire Bailey family. My heart sunk when I heard the news. Like others in this thread, I too follow Stedman on social media. I immediately thought of his young son. So fortunate he appears to be in stable condition.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

All week, there's been a lot of moaning about the team... myself included.

Then, this happens... a person... a man we all know... is critically wounded in a reprehensible act of violence and is facing a long road to recovery.

Do the Rams offensive woes matter today?

Not to me... get well, Stedman!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think the driver they mentioned was him. I think the driver had kids that are also in the car with Bailey. Hope everyone pulls through and I really hope Stedman doesn't have any significant brain damage. That stuff is worse than death.
Stedman does have a son though..What is going on with the world

Athos

Legend
Big cities like Miami are shit holes for violence.

Seems doubtful this was random. I imagine it was targeted. Hope they find the bastard before he tries it again.

bbach

UDFA
My thoughts are with you Stedman Bailey. I wish you full recovery. Get well.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sounds like his cousin was the driver and the main target.
Likely the case, maybe trying to collect on some debt while the rich uncle was in town. But who knows, it may have been a grudge.

All I know is that it really gets my Irish up that the shooter put a kid/kids in danger with what sounds like bad marksmanship to boot.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm just sick to my stomach about this. Prayers to Sted and others injured in this tragic event. This news has left me speechless.

fearsomefour

Legend
Get well soon. No matter how long it takes, recover from this and not worry about football for the near future, if ever. Sad news.
Amazing to be shot multiple times and not have life threatening wounds.
If it helps it doesn't appear he was that worried about football anyway (blue font).
Hopefully no lingering physical effects. Other effects can hang around for a bit.