Stedman Bailey shot in the head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's Miami for ya ... such a crap hole. And one of the reasons why I left South Florida in my rear-view.

Glad to hear he survived it. He's a real good dude and didn't deserve that.
Pussies with guns. SMFH.

I'm on the other side of the state, safely ensconced in paradise and I wish SB had come here for a visit because he wouldn't have ended up in the hospital.......this is awful shit and makes me sad.

Am I safe to assume that area is a rough spot to be in?

You have to wonder what the other guy in the car did to deserve a drive by.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My prayers go out to you Sted. I think we should put together a get well type care from ROD for Sted.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Jesus Christ, what is the point of including the Hands Up Don't Shoot stuff in the article? I immediately regret reading the comments. freak Breitbart.
Wow. No shit - eh?

Get well Sted. Your boy needs you.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Wow. No crap - eh?

Get well Sted. Your boy needs you.
Yeah. Dude may have done some dumb stuff with weed, but this... this is terrible. He seems from the outside to be a really dedicated father. The world needs as many of those as we can get.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. Dude may have done some dumb stuff with weed, but this... this is terrible. He seems from the outside to be a really dedicated father. The world needs as many of those as we can get.
Agreed.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@jsimcox @A55VA6

OK cool, I know there was a fake account claiming to be him that was quoted a time or two. For some reason I thought he had his nickname jackrabbit in his twitter handle, maybe that was the fake one.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
Jesus Christ, what is the point of including the Hands Up Don't Shoot stuff in the article? I immediately regret reading the comments. freak Breitbart.
Because the hands up don't shoot bullshit was proven to be just that.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sucks we have to share society with morons like the shooter.
It does...

Why does this kind of stuff happen
Great question.....
Actually, it happens far too often.
It does.....
Shot twice in the head and in stable condition. WOW. Talk about lucky.
Blessed. Just read where 90% of head shots are fatal.
The American Association of Neurological Surgeons reports that 90 percent of gun-shot wounds to the head result in death. Bailey, who reportedly received two such wounds, spoke to Rams representatives and, according to reports, figures to survive.

Why does this happen? Political rant by lachamp (love to go third person when I can...)

It's got to be the inequality in societal wealth...And yeah, I see the classic blame too, but unless over a woman, this violence only breeds in societies where there are a few, a scant few really, and a whole bunch of poor people.....The type of place where hope dies......
2 possible reasons...money or a women...sounds like some gangster type stuff....what the hell is Sted doing out there?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It does...

Great question.....

It does.....
Blessed. Just read where 90% of head shots are fatal.

Why does this happen? Political rant by lachamp (love to go third person when I can...)

It's got to be the inequality in societal wealth...And yeah, I see the classic blame too, but unless over a woman, this violence only breeds in societies where there are a few, a scant few really, and a whole bunch of poor people.....The type of place where hope dies......
2 possible reasons...money or a women...sounds like some gangster type stuff....what the hell is Sted doing out there?

Bailey is from there, he was visting and IMO the shooters were after the driver, which was a relative of his I think. The driver took many bullets covering the kids up to save them.

Shooting at kids, those motherfuckers deserve a really harsh death. If I was King (and I really should be cuz shit would be different trust me) I would catch them and send them to an ISIS training facility and let them practice their beheading skills.

A55VA6

Legend
@jsimcox @A55VA6

OK cool, I know there was a fake account claiming to be him that was quoted a time or two. For some reason I thought he had his nickname jackrabbit in his twitter handle, maybe that was the fake one.
Yeah, just look for the blue check mark next to the name. If it's there, then it's the real deal.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shooting at kids, those motherfuckers deserve a really harsh death.

IF... and I say IF... drugs were involved, and money is due, drug addicts don't care about anyone but getting what they want/need.

Kids, elderly.. doesn't matter... they are desperate people.

To those that say "hey, weed ain't so bad"... it's a drug, just like any other drug.. and can lead to desperation on the part of the addicted pot smoker which can lead to violence like this in order to get the money they need to get high again.

Yes, booze can probably do the same... but you don't hear much about people killing others for a bottle of booze.

I'm pretty passionate about this because I am immersed in a personal situation involving weed and the behavior is very disturbing... what this person is doing to loved ones to get what they want (get high) is destroying lives. Could it turn violent? Hope not.

But, like I said, desperate people do desperate things. And drug addicts (including potheads) can be desperate people.

/rant over/

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
IF... and I say IF... drugs were involved, and money is due, drug addicts don't care about anyone but getting what they want/need.

Kids, elderly.. doesn't matter... they are desperate people.

To those that say "hey, weed ain't so bad"... it's a drug, just like any other drug.. and can lead to desperation on the part of the addicted pot smoker which can lead to violence like this in order to get the money they need to get high again.

Yes, booze can probably do the same... but you don't hear much about people killing others for a bottle of booze.

I'm pretty passionate about this because I am immersed in a personal situation involving weed and the behavior is very disturbing... what this person is doing to loved ones to get what they want (get high) is destroying lives. Could it turn violent? Hope not.

But, like I said, desperate people do desperate things. And drug addicts (including potheads) can be desperate people.

/rant over/

Where does it say this was over weed?