Star Wars: Episode VII Teaser Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hard to take away to much from this teaser trailer

other then that the X-Wings , TIE fighter and the Millennium Falcon are all back

Which is TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Was sporting wood all day because of this . LOL
Hopefully this will help get the bad taste of the last 3 out of our mouths.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Between that and the Jurassic World trailer, I love it.

Except for the triple saber, the fuck is that?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Yea bc, looks like a kind of cross guard. Many a jedi/sith have lost a hand or two during a saber battle. I'm guessing this is some kind of modification to prevent that? Hearing that SW theme and the Falcon scream across the sky and I peed a little bit.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darth Revan ?
Except for the triple saber, the freak is that?

And the sucker is long , reminds me the old bastard swords of knights of old

bluecoconuts

Legend
Darth Revan ?

And the sucker is long , reminds me the old bastard swords of knights of old

I'm pretty sure Revan was like 3000 years before this or something crazy, that was more like during the major wars between the Sith and Jedi, wouldn't be him.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was an oops , I meant to delete that Darth Revan part before I posted that

but........

This photo was leaked a few days ago

real or not , I have no idea

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10...darth-revan-2391279?lt_source=external,manual

sithinquisitor-star-wars-episode-7-grave-robber-s-lightsaber-is-lethal-and-pointy-star-wars-episode-7-the-new-villain-is-darth-revan.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only movie I'm super geeked about is the upcoming Warcraft movie.

That better be good, dammit!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thanks. Seeing that is like seeing an old friend for the first time in years.

I agree that the last three missed the mark. My main issue was the acting was bad. That kid that played Annakin was terrible and young Obi Wan was not much better.

I will be watching for that. I am also excited about the third Hobbit movie this month, the next Avengers and the sequel to Avatar.

I didn't know there was a Warcraft movie. I will look that up. I used to play Camelot and loved it. A movie based off of that game would have been awesome.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thanks. Seeing that is like seeing an old friend for the first time in years.

I agree that the last three missed the mark. My main issue was the acting was bad. That kid that played Annakin was terrible and young Obi Wan was not much better.

I will be watching for that. I am also excited about the third Hobbit movie this month, the next Avengers and the sequel to Avatar.

I didn't know there was a Warcraft movie. I will look that up. I used to play Camelot and loved it. A movie based off of that game would have been awesome.

You didn't like Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan? I thought he was the only saving grace in those films.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

You know that's gonna suck really really bad. Nothing can replace a player's imagination.
Unless, of course, they throw $100,000,000.00 at it and make it all special effects.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, Legendary Pictures is making it and I have a friend who saw a sneak peek of it at BlizzCon and she said it looked freaking intense and epic. They are using a combo of WETA (LoTR) and Avatar tech on this movie.

The best part of Warcraft is the massively deep lore spanning over 10,000 years and the fantastic storytelling.

It's one of the few movies I'll see at the movies, so it better be damned awesome!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I never did play WOW, because I started with Runescape back in the 90's and didn't want to learn a whole new game and grind to a high level again. Do you think they'll adhere to the basic storyline of the game? I don't know what that is, so maybe you could enlighten me before I go and see it. I try to see everything that comes out - good or bad. Kind of a movie buff.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You didn't like Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan? I thought he was the only saving grace in those films.

No I didn't like his portrayal of Obi-Wan at all. It is hard to put my finger on it but I think that seeing that character already established in the previous trilogy that I had a preconceived idea of what a younger version would be like and it was not the same as McGregors version. I thought that Kenobi and Skywalker both came across as being acted and not believable. Jake Loydd was by far the worst, but neither part made me feel that they were real characters. It was distracting for me.

bluecoconuts

Legend
No I didn't like his portrayal of Obi-Wan at all. It is hard to put my finger on it but I think that seeing that character already established in the previous trilogy that I had a preconceived idea of what a younger version would be like and it was not the same as McGregors version. I thought that Kenobi and Skywalker both came across as being acted and not believable. Jake Loydd was by far the worst, but neither part made me feel that they were real characters. It was distracting for me.

I never really pictured Obi Wan when he was younger from the original trilogy, so I felt he played him well. I mostly liked him in episode 2 and 3. The scripts themselves were weak though, and aspects of that weak script bothered me, but in comparison to the others I thought he was good. I was born after the original trilogy was released though, so I didn't have time to really reflect.

I heard they were going to make spinoffs of Obi as a younger Jedi though. He beat out Han Solo as the most liked character, but I think that has to do with the demographics of the voters. They're also rumored to possibly make a spinoff of Han Solo and a few other stand alone films.

Either way, there's about to be a shit load more Star Wars.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA

not holding much hope - can't think of a good video game movie.

Finally quit playing before WoD, played the Beta just not fun for me anymore - had played since Vanilla :(

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I never did play WOW, because I started with Runescape back in the 90's and didn't want to learn a whole new game and grind to a high level again. Do you think they'll adhere to the basic storyline of the game? I don't know what that is, so maybe you could enlighten me before I go and see it. I try to see everything that comes out - good or bad. Kind of a movie buff.
I think it is going to have the issue that with as much storyline as the franchise has, a lot will need to be changed and condensed to keep it accessible to newcomers to the series.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I think what you have to do with these new movies is to separate them from the other trilogies. None are going to live up to the original trilogy. Anyone making new Star Wars movies is going to have a lot of people saying they are bad regardless of what they do. I'm going to enjoy the fact that there will be more star wars to watch. I love seeing light saber duels. The only thing that episodes 1-3 had over 4-6 is the special effects and better light saber duels. It was awesome seeing Darth Maul bust out the two sided saber. It will also be nice to see the original actors playing those characters again after 30 years.