Stacy Record Yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Call me crazy, but just like D-Rich was a good change of pace back witch SJ, I thi he can do the same with Zac Attack

I'm with you on this one. When played to his strengths, he can produce big plays.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The problem is that you can't afford to have a guy that can only do one thing on the field.

It depends on how well they do it. Barry Sanders needed the edge or a hole just like DR. If you touched him before he reached the secondary, he went down. Once he reached the secondary he could dodge or spin out of tackles but rarely broke them.

TA does one thing well. He has to have the ball in space. Otherwise he's a small substandard receiver.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Watched SJ try to get 8" on a 3rd and 1 last night and come up way short. Reminded me of why I was never a huge "Jack" fan. He was an above average talent that produced VERY average #'s for a VERY BELOW average team...for a long time. Yay.
keep in mind he is towards the end of his career, and has a horrific o line in ATL

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It depends on how well they do it. Barry Sanders needed the edge or a hole just like DR. If you touched him before he reached the secondary, he went down. Once he reached the secondary he could dodge or spin out of tackles but rarely broke them.

TA does one thing well. He has to have the ball in space. Otherwise he's a small substandard receiver.

Please don't tell me you are comparing DR to Barry Sanders, that is an insult to Sanders.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Good job! Didn't know that was you. Did you share it already?

Not on here. So thanks for bringing it up. I thought it was a pretty cool fact. I'll have to go through more drafts and see if he's has the all-time record for 5th rd backs... But he definitely has the record since the merger.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not on here. So thanks for bringing it up. I thought it was a pretty cool fact. I'll have to go through more drafts and see if he's has the all-time record for 5th rd backs... But he definitely has the record since the merger.

It's a cool fact. Good catch.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't think Richardson is bad running up the middle at all. He doesn't require big holes, he's just not as good at breaking tackles

Pead languishing in the background not due to his own progress but the competition of the other 3 backs, whom I still think could very well break out and end up being the best all around back on the team.

I disagree with these two statements. Richardson is fine in open space where he can run in a straight line and make 1 or two cuts, but he does not wait for holes to develop nor has many moves.

Pead is not going to be the best back on the team, IF he is on the team next year. I wish him the best of luck but he lost his job to the other three and it's his fault.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Can wait too see Stacy in his Sophmore.
Lets hope for no slope!!
Good season Zac

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Can wait too see Stacy in his Sophmore.
Lets hope for no slope!!
Good season Zac
I'm thinkng his soph year is better and if it is,Benny is better Pead can up his game to dictate some carries,our long passing game is gonna be flat ass dangerous with all the speed and elusiveness we have.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I'm thinkng his soph year is better and if it is,Benny is better Pead can up his game to dictate some carries,our long passing game is gonna be flat ass dangerous with all the speed and elusiveness we have.
That's what I'm sayin! I really hope our WR stop havin the catch and then droppin/tippin it! And I cannot wait to see more of Stedman I'm hopin' he gets more play time, a lot more play time.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That's what I'm sayin! I really hope our WR stop havin the catch and then droppin/tippin it! And I cannot wait to see more of Stedman I'm hopin' he gets more play time, a lot more play time.

The drops pretty much ended mid-season. All of the receivers are at 10% or less for the season with Givens at 2.5% and Bailey at 0%.