Stacy Record Yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think with his average, had he started all year, he would have top 3 yardage or so.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
...and 42 yards to get to 1,000.

Dang dude... 1200 yards rushing is very realistic if we started him from day 1 AND ran the power O. Who was that Steven guy we use to have? Stacy really picked up the slack. Cunningham has played well, too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang dude... 1200 yards rushing is very realistic if we started him from day 1 AND ran the power O. Who was that Steven guy we use to have? Stacy really picked up the slack. Cunningham has played well, too.

I still like DR for edge and passing plays too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think he would have easily surpassed 1200

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I stand by my earlier statement he is the best RB the Rams have had since ED and MF. :D

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
DR can't break a tackle or move a pile and has terrible vision. He was lucky to have a few burst runs last year. He is expendable and it would not surprise me to see him gone at the end of this season.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
He has definitely been a diamond in a ruff season. Thanks Zac Stacy for being one of....well a bunch of reasons, I tune in every Sunday!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yea SJ had a great year in 06. Still believe Stacey is showing he's a better back.

I'm not gonna say better (Yet), that just seems like an insult to SJ....however more consistent is something I'm totally willing to open my trap and shout!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I'm not gonna say better (Yet), that just seems like an insult to SJ....however more consistent is something I'm totally willing to open my trap and shout!

Lol. Fair enough.
Nah not meant as an insult to SJ. Just from the eyeball test of Zac. He has better vision, hits the hole quicker and is better at the blitz than Sj was at this point. This may rub some wrong but he also looks harder to bring down than SJ.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Lol. Fair enough.
Nah not meant as an insult to SJ. Just from the eyeball test of Zac. He has better vision, hits the hole quicker and is better at the blitz than Sj was at this point. This may rub some wrong but he also looks harder to bring down than SJ.

Doesn't rub me the wrong way lol SJ was like brake dancing before he hit the hole and it always seemed like he was shoe string tackled....although that could be because he was a giant and not a bowling ball

jap

Legend

At the pace Zac the Mack is trucking, for a full season of games he would have between 1300 and 1400 yards.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Doesn't rub me the wrong way lol SJ was like brake dancing before he hit the hole and it always seemed like he was shoe string tackled....although that could be because he was a giant and not a bowling ball

Think SJ went down on a shoe string because he runs so high.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watched SJ try to get 8" on a 3rd and 1 last night and come up way short. Reminded me of why I was never a huge "Jack" fan. He was an above average talent that produced VERY average #'s for a VERY BELOW average team...for a long time. Yay.