Spruce/Cooper/Gaines all back at practice today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
come on Jrry anyone with knowledge of our QB's can see they have hurt ALL of our WR's numbers. Quick doesn't get the targets he deserves imo last season he was open a lot but they never threw it to him. Austin is what he is he can be great or just below ave a better QB will help all of our receivers in the long run.

I watch a lot of coach's films. Quick gets the targets he deserves and more. He was atrocious last year. He still doesn't run routes well, and he drops far too many passes.

Quick would be more productive with a better QB. But he still wouldn't be a good WR. I have a hard time seeing him developing at this point.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I watch a lot of coach's films. Quick gets the targets he deserves and more. He was atrocious last year. He still doesn't run routes well, and he drops far too many passes.

Quick would be more productive with a better QB. But he still wouldn't be a good WR. I have a hard time seeing him developing at this point.

I would have liked to see him cut tbh and for the Rams to have picked up a vet like Bouldin (just for a year) to help out out young QB...

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
One of Thomas' biggest strength in the preseason was his ability to get open and create seperation - he just dropped about everything thrown his way.

He is now showing that same ability to create seperation as a gunner. He is getting off the line cleanly and then just plain beating everyone down the field.

Those are the exact skills you want from your wide receiver - with the ability to catch the ball. Thomas has proven he can create separation and that it translates very well against NFL level competition.