Someone help me find the light

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Everything changes--and you can't stop it.

But can't I have one thing that I can hold onto? Can't I have one steady thing? Something from my past that follows me through life? I embrace this team--these horns and feel as though they are more than just a rooting interest, they are part of who I am--a shared history.

Nailed it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can't be anything else but a Rams fan. Like PA said, its something that follows you for life and becomes a part of who you are. Sometimes I sound defeated and act like I give up on them. But thats my defense mechanism to keep from feeling depressed about them. If they lose I'm ready for it and don't look stupid to my football friends thinking they were better than they are.

But on game days I'm excited and look forward to the game. My wife knows not to make plans for me on Sundays. She either watches with me or goes somewhere by herself. And she knows if they won or lost by my demeanor. I don't act all down and depressed any more after a loss, but I have a little extra bounce in my step after a win. :whistle:

tbux

Rookie
He wont quit on us- hes been a fan this long, hard to think we can be as bad as 2007 or 2011 team LOL Goff is the key to this team - if he is the real deal- we will be a very good team. No QB, no chance in the NFL. We have to hit on Goff or even Mannion. If not, more of the same.