So now we know. NOW who do you got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:
Hey the Bucs need CB and a DE. Maybe they'll surprise everyone and take Quinton Coples.

They also need a RB. Blount is very one dimensional, he can't pass, can't block, doesn't really understand schemes. He's not a long term answer.

They're also in prime position to be traded with for a QB needy team.
Blount can't pass? Well that settles it then. He IS one dimensional. :razzed:

Can't pass, can't block, what do you do?
Subtle innu-en-dos follow.... there must be something inside.
Inside.

[mp3]http://dc338.4shared.com/img/1198325088/3029d312/dlink__2Fdownload_2FYbTFAiX0_3Ftsid_3D20120310-101655-baef8880/preview.mp3[/mp3]

Sorry... I went into my own little universe there, didn't I.

Yeah yeah yeah, you know what I mean. :oops:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:
Hey the Bucs need CB and a DE. Maybe they'll surprise everyone and take Quinton Coples.

They also need a RB. Blount is very one dimensional, he can't pass, can't block, doesn't really understand schemes. He's not a long term answer.

They're also in prime position to be traded with for a QB needy team.
Blount can't pass? Well that settles it then. He IS one dimensional. :razzed:

Subtle innu-en-dos follow.... there must be something inside.
Inside.

[mp3]http://dc338.4shared.com/img/1198325088/3029d312/dlink__2Fdownload_2FYbTFAiX0_3Ftsid_3D20120310-101655-baef8880/preview.mp3[/mp3]

Sorry... I went into my own little universe there, didn't I.

Yeah yeah yeah, you know what I mean. :oops:
017f6d2e0f58f3705f4cb13b60adc2a0.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't care what anyone says. Adam Ant was cool as hell.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
adam_ant.jpg

Even Adam Ant is shocked to hear you say that....

Just kidding, I used to be a fan too, I begrudgingly admit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
adam_ant.jpg

Even Adam Ant is shocked to hear you say that....

Just kidding, I used to be a fan too, I begrudgingly admit.
I knew it!

And of course you know the secret Adam Ant Fanclub Handshake.

secrethandshake.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bringing back bad memories of bad music. Yeah sure - I listened to that stuff too but I have gone to confession, admitted my sins to The Lord, and was forgiven. And until now I hadn't looked back.

Thanks Paul.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
And of course you know the secret Adam Ant Fanclub Handshake.

secrethandshake.gif

How the hell do you do that? That is just too effing funny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Bringing back bad memories of bad music. Yeah sure - I listened to that stuff too but I have gone to confession, admitted my sins to The Lord, and was forgiven. And until now I hadn't looked back.

Thanks Paul.
Well then. As a gesture of good will, I'll provide you with THE best song of all time.
It's an oldie, but a goodie.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/marcbulger.mp3[/mp3]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Thanks Paul.
Well then. As a gesture of good will, I'll provide you with THE best song of all time.
It's an oldie, but a goodie.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/marcbulger.mp3[/mp3]

Man I luh luh luh luh love you. You ARE my MVP. Gonna have to wipe the beer off my screen now though. I can't believe you dusted that one off.

So how do I save that song? I would love to send that to my Dad.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Mike Martin outta Michigan is another DT to keep your eyes on in the 2nd-3rd round. Hes a bit undersized (6'1") but is a high motor player that can be in the NFL for a long time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
Mike Martin outta Michigan is another DT to keep your eyes on in the 2nd-3rd round. Hes a bit undersized (6'1") but is a high motor player that can be in the NFL for a long time.
Way to derail our thread derailment. :neh:

You know I'm playin', JDizzle. Thanks for that page full of videos, by the way. Ima watch a whole bunch of those and do some homework for the later rounds. Maybe put together my top fiddy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man one of the things I saw was that if Stephen Hill had a QB that could throw the ball anywhere near him, he might have been a monster. I keep reading about how the Tech offense was not the kind of system a receiver could excel in. Hell, how about getting him the damn ball when he is targeted. I really like this kid. Huge stride, hard to bring down, wins jump balls. Anyone watch him play much?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:
Man one of the things I saw was that if Stephen Hill had a QB that could throw the ball anywhere near him, he might have been a monster. I keep reading about how the Tech offense was not the kind of system a receiver could excel in. Hell, how about getting him the damn ball when he is targeted. I really like this kid. Huge stride, hard to bring down, wins jump balls. Anyone watch him play much?

Hes a guy I didnt even hear about until the combine lol, and now some folks are mocking him in the 1st round. He ended up with 49 catches, and 9 TDs at GT. One thing you should be able to count on him being good at immediately in the NFL is his run-blocking. Just by goin over his stats his 2 most productive games in 2011 were against Western Carolina and North Carolina, I definitely have to find those highlights lol.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
JdashSTL said:

You know I'm playin', JDizzle. Thanks for that page full of videos, by the way. Ima watch a whole bunch of those and do some homework for the later rounds. Maybe put together my top fiddy.

You're welcome, fellas! :mrgreen:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
X said:
JdashSTL said:

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo drizzle.

Also heard he cleans his whites with Bleotch.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
JdashSTL said:
RamFan503 said:

Hes a guy I didnt even hear about until the combine lol, and now some folks are mocking him in the 1st round. He ended up with 49 catches, and 9 TDs at GT. One thing you should be able to count on him being good at immediately in the NFL is his run-blocking. Just by goin over his stats his 2 most productive games in 2011 were against Western Carolina and North Carolina, I definitely have to find those highlights lol.
Sometimes a player will have a great combine and get pushed up draft boards. A lot of times someone might have a great combine and all of the draft experts think they'll go somewhere high in the draft and don't because their tape is crap. All of a sudden that player "slid", when in reality he was never that high even after their great combine. I think Hill is the player that will "slide" this year. He'll go in middle of round 2 and people will say he slid, but if you went by tape he's a mid round player.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
JdashSTL said:
RamFan503 said:

Sometimes a player will have a great combine and get pushed up draft boards. A lot of times someone might have a great combine and all of the draft experts think they'll go somewhere high in the draft and don't because their tape is crap. All of a sudden that player "slid", when in reality he was never that high even after their great combine. I think Hill is the player that will "slide" this year. He'll go in middle of round 2 and people will say he slid, but if you went by tape he's a mid round player.

And that all happens when the draft experts tell you that the Combine numbers players put up doesnt drastically affect teams big boards, but they have to make big changes. :sly: