So now we know. NOW who do you got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Luck
Griffin
Kalil

Gone with the first three picks (more than likely)

Blackmon
Richardson
Claiborne

Which one "falls" to the Rams? CLE would probably like to have Blackmon if they're going to stick with Colt. Tampa, I hear, is probably going to take Richardson, so that leaves Claiborne. OR. Do they trade down again?

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
Luck
Griffin
Kalil

Gone with the first three picks (more than likely)

Blackmon
Richardson
Claiborne

Which one "falls" to the Rams? CLE would probably like to have Blackmon if they're going to stick with Colt. Tampa, I hear, is probably going to take Richardson, so that leaves Claiborne. OR. Do they trade down again?

I have started to hope that Richardson will be the one to fall. But I would be thrilled with any of the three.

Claiborne has the potential to essentially shut down his side of the field which makes defense much easier.

Blackmon has the air of a guy who is going to make people regret doubting him.

Richardson has been compared to Adrian Peterson.

What's not to like about any of those guys?

superfan24

Starter
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
damn I'm really giddy right now

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'd be happy with any of those three players.

i don't want the rams to trade down anymore as they need to leave this draft with a playmaker.

deep down i hope it's claiborne.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Don't count Dontario Poe out if the Rams start showing interest.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
1. Blackmon
2. Richardson
3. Claiborne

Nothin against Claiborne, the Rams need guys to score TDs on offense.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I'd be happy with any one of those three. I can't wait to see who we get with the extra 2nd round pick.

GO RAMS!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
rickrawk said:
I'd be happy with any one of those three. I can't wait to see who we get with the extra 2nd round pick.

GO RAMS!!!!

Agreed, any of those 3 help the Rams! I'd think those two 2nd round picks will garner two pretty good players. Some good RBs, LBs, DTs and maybe WRs should still be available at that point. The LB from NC (Brown)
comes to mind!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You know this trade with the Redskins could make FAs more likely to sign with the Rams as well. This is a good day!!!!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CB - Claiborne
RB - D. Wilson
DT - Ta'amu or Thompson

or

DT - Poe
RB - D. Wilson
LB - D. Hightower

Don't think Blackmon is there at 6.

Not my final, I will probably wise up and find better value for the RB pick, but I love Wilson and this is flashy.

Claiborne
Hightower
Thompson, or Ta'amu

I could keep going.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Do not rule out Tannehill to the Browns. If guys like Locker, Gabbert, and Ponder can go that early in the draft then Tannehill could simply based on upside (not a lot of experience at QB). It mostly depends on how aggressively they pursue Matt Flynn, or if they would settle for someone like Weeden later in the draft. They shouldnt count on Tannehill being available with their #22 pick. If Dolphins dont land Manning, they could get him, Chiefs are also a potential landing spot for him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can see Blackmon there at 6, the Browns might go for Richardson (they need a RB, Hillis isn't the answer if he's even back at all) or even Claiborne.. I've heard the Browns don't like Blackmon really for whatever reason (I've also heard they feel 4 is too high for Richardson as well, and basically like Claiborne).... I feel if the Bucs are looking at Claiborne or Blackmon they pick Claiborne as well.. They could probably use someone like Richardson as well more than Blackmon, just because Blount is half retarded.

Now this can all go to shit if someone trades up for Blackmon, so who knows. I guess we'll see. I wouldn't be shocked if Blackmon is there at 6. Although I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't either.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
I can see Blackmon there at 6, the Browns might go for Richardson (they need a RB, Hillis isn't the answer if he's even back at all) or even Claiborne.. I've heard the Browns don't like Blackmon really for whatever reason (I've also heard they feel 4 is too high for Richardson as well, and basically like Claiborne).... I feel if the Bucs are looking at Claiborne or Blackmon they pick Claiborne as well.. They could probably use someone like Richardson as well more than Blackmon, just because Blount is half retarded.

Now this can all go to shyte if someone trades up for Blackmon, so who knows. I guess we'll see. I wouldn't be shocked if Blackmon is there at 6. Although I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't either.

Shouldnt Claiborne to the Bucs pretty much be a lock? It makes a ton of sense for them, and CB is a bigger need then RB for them. I also heard somone mention the Browns to give them a pair of 2 young stud corners for years to come. Eh...who knows...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Brownies are the biggest question in the draft now. I'd guess Claiborne as their safest pick. Richardson makes a lot of sense, but methinks he'll slide. Mayock (pretty sure it was him) said Richardson will probably drop out of the top 10.

Anyone else see Tampa going Blackmon? Mike Williams struggled mightily and Arrelius Benn seems like a waste. Corner is a need, but that offense was night and day compared to '10.

Where to go at 6? Go DeCastro! A reach? Hell yes, but that rookie cap makes it easier to stomach. He sounds more trusty than Reiff IMO, and the boost it provides Jackson and Bradford sounds nice. Don't know if there's much else for the Rams to do here. If Blackmon is on the board I'd take him, or maybe try and sell him to the Jags.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Warner4Prez said:
Brownies are the biggest question in the draft now. I'd guess Claiborne as their safest pick. Richardson makes a lot of sense, but methinks he'll slide. Mayock (pretty sure it was him) said Richardson will probably drop out of the top 10.

Anyone else see Tampa going Blackmon? Mike Williams struggled mightily and Arrelius Benn seems like a waste. Corner is a need, but that offense was night and day compared to '10.

Where to go at 6? Go DeCastro! A reach? Hell yes, but that rookie cap makes it easier to stomach. He sounds more trusty than Reiff IMO, and the boost it provides Jackson and Bradford sounds nice. Don't know if there's much else for the Rams to do here. If Blackmon is on the board I'd take him, or maybe try and sell him to the Jags.

When I hear people talk about the Bucs WR corps they all say they need speed. A player like Kendall Wright would be a very good fit for them but I dont think theres any way they take him that high, they may have to trade down into the teens. You just dont hear anyone talk about them really needing WR help like us and the Browns do.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I like Richardson. He could be a good player for the Rams for the next 8-9 years and replace SJax when the time comes. Getting Claiborne could basically give us the best overall secondary in the NFL in a couple of years (when the Eagles secondary is too old). Of course if Blackmon falls, then we would end up with the guy we needed all along. Either of those three guys would make me happy. I really thought there were 6 elite talents: Luck, RG3, Richardson, Blackmon, Kalil, and Claiborne. Now we're guaranteed one of them.

That being said, I also wouldn't mind the Rams trading down again and taking DeCastro or Brockers/Still

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
bluecoconuts said:

Now this can all go to shyte if someone trades up for Blackmon, so who knows. I guess we'll see. I wouldn't be shocked if Blackmon is there at 6. Although I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't either.

Shouldnt Claiborne to the Bucs pretty much be a lock? It makes a ton of sense for them, and CB is a bigger need then RB for them. I also heard somone mention the Browns to give them a pair of 2 young stud corners for years to come. Eh...who knows...

I guess they are considered the favorite to sign Finnegan. If they did they probably wouldnt draft Claiborne, but IMO youre right if they dont sign him Claiborne is a lock to go to the Bucs.

IMO the draft will fall like this
1) Luck 2) RGIII 3) Kalil 4) Blackmon(maybe they take Weeden at 22 too) 5) Richardson

So then BPAs are: Claiborne, Decastro, Floyd

All three are good prospects. Claiborne is tops, but I would be happy with all 3. I wouldnt count out Decastro. Those that have scouted him say he is the top interior OL to come out in years. Not really Fisher or Sneeds MO tho

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
All the above are good choices.
Vikes might have fell in love with Blackmon yesterday. That would shake up the choices for the Rams. Kalil would come in to play again barring a trade up.

I'm going to throw out a couple dark horses for the 6th pick based on who the Rams drooled over at the combine.
Brockers and DeCastro.

Now we have a rookie wage scale the old draft think is dead. In the new draft think it's value to team without overpaying in cap dollars.

Another trade down is very possible.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Last night Lombardi had us taking DE Melvin Ingram at #6 overall is it possible to take another DE back to back or is this just a ludacris mock...he had Claibourne at #9 Panthers.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One mock draft has SECOND round 33 pick for Rams as RB Lamar Miller. 5-11 212 Lbs. 1272 rushing yards in 12 games. :shock: Any thoughts?