So, Manziel anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just reported on NFL network. Cleveland Browns will release Johnny Manziel at the start of the new league year.

Do you want him in horns?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
He can't even stay out of trouble in Cleveland , what to you think is going to happen to him when he gets to Los Angeles , Hollywood , Beverly Hills , Swimming Pools , Movie Stars

:hellno:

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I hope we haven't become so desperate to consider "Johnny" as a viable option.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Let it be known; I am thoroughly against a costly trade to secure a QB. However, when one considers "Johnny" in LA? one might decide it's time to sell the farm.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Id give him a shot, cheap contract, can be released if he get int trouble. Give him a clean slate and see what he can do. He can play.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know how many different ways you can write no, but consider this response to be all of them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No, no, a million times no!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Do we really have to go there? Mannion is already better without even seeing him on the field.

HELL NO

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Rams have no chance at him since that sarcophagus face down in Dallas is all in love with him.

He'll be a cowgirl soon... I expect Jeruh to go pick up Johnny in the party bus anytime now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing wrong with giving him a one year "prove it" deal that has a low base with incentives based on earning the job, games started, playoffs, etc.

That said, I have been one of his biggest defenders around here and find myself doubting whether even Fish can handle the guy. Again, though, for the right contract it's whatever because the Rams can cut him with the first misstep.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He'll be a cowgirl soon... I expect Jeruh to go pick up Johnny in the party bus anytime now.

I think the Rams being in LA will make them every bit as alluring to Johnny Screwball as the Cowboys. And the beauty of it is if you don't play well nobody in LA is gonna give a F about you. He'd be small potatoes in LA and an afterthought if he doesn't win the job in camp.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think the Rams being in LA will make them every bit as alluring to Johnny Screwball as the Cowboys. And the beauty of it is if you don't play well nobody in LA is gonna give a F about you. He'd be small potatoes in LA and an afterthought if he doesn't win the job in camp.

Sarcophagus face will overpay. That's what I see happening.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
A most unequivocal NO!

The need this off-season is to improve/solidify the QB position, not render it to a state of constant turmoil.:hellno:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha-No-Meme-09.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Id give him a shot, cheap contract, can be released if he get int trouble. Give him a clean slate and see what he can do. He can play.

You cut that statement a bit short. I think what you mean is, "He can play...worse than Josh McCown."

Manziel hasn't played well on the field and has been a complete headache off of it. I'm desperate for a QB...but I'm desperate for the right QB. Johnny can go party in Texas.