So if you had to start a Franchise right now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Brandon Weeden - hes still young dangit!!!
Justin Smith - Blind side protector
Donnie Avery - He is freaking fast man!!
Craig Dahl - need that thumper on defense!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
LOL no one is mentioning offensive line?!!!! oh the irony :wink:

OT Joe Thomas - Hall of Fame offensive tackle YEA I SAID IT! lol
QB Aaron Rogers - guy still has like 5-7 good years left; the exact kind of qb I'd want running my team. has the arm, accuracy, pocket awareness, and the SWAGGER
DE Robert Quinn - no need to mention
Earl Thomas - Need a secondary stud

Um...I put Nate Solder (Cheatriots left tackle) on my list.

Memento

Name
Jemma
My choices?
Aaron Rodgers
JJ Watt
Earl Thomas
A.J. Green

I'll tell you, I enjoy expansion draft games too. :cheese:

You know what? Maybe we could do an expansion draft! Get thirty-two teams with an owner/GM/coach for each team and put together a fifty-three man roster for each team. It would be really fun to do that, albeit time-consuming.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know what? Maybe we could do an expansion draft! Get thirty-two teams with an owner/GM/coach for each team and put together a fifty-three man roster for each team. It would be really fun to do that, albeit time-consuming.
That would be awesome. And if we could find an online simulator to play the games with our rosters ... even better.

Memento

Name
Jemma
That would be awesome. And if we could find an online simulator to play the games with our rosters ... even better.

Only problem is finding the online simulator to do that. Anyone have any ideas?

PhxRam

That doesnt sound difficult.. Not more then a fantasy script altered to allow a complete roster

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
4 first rounders there.

If they stay together they WILL win a SB together.

Bookmark it Danno

I hope you're right --- I really do.

I don't watch too many non-Ram games due to my location - so I'm not really qualified -- watch highlights and have seen a bit of Luck/Rodgers and they're both good but Luck is a class above imo.

I'll go --

QB Andrew Luck
WR Danny Amendola :oops:
DE Robert Quinn
RB Zac Stacy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only problem is finding the online simulator to do that. Anyone have any ideas?
Dunno. Another option would be for someone to take the lead and do the draft on Madden and then sim the games on Madden and post the results.

Memento

Name
Jemma
That doesnt sound difficult.. Not more then a fantasy script altered to allow a complete roster

Nope, doesn't sound difficult at all. Problem is that it takes up a lot of time, and I'm not sure that everyone's willing to do it.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Dunno. Another option would be for someone to take the lead and do the draft on Madden and then sim the games on Madden and post the results.

I just wanted to involve as many people as possible. And since not everyone plays Madden and/or has online service where they can fully participate, it makes it a lot more challenging. I was thinking of something more of an Internet simulator where everyone could participate, but I have no idea where I'd find one of those.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's pretty time-consuming. You think there will be the follow-through?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Andrew Luck
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Zac Stacy

Who needs a defense with that?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Aaron Rodgers
Giovanni Bernard
Robert Mathis
Calvin Johnson

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Andrew Luck
Calvin Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Dez Bryant

Who Gon stop me

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
To win now and for the future...2 on O, 2 on D.

Robert Quinn, Von Miller

Julio Jones, Andrew Luck

moklerman

Warner-phile
Wow at the utter lack of o-lineman chosen by just about everyone. I'd go so far as to take the 4 best o-lineman and fill in the rest.

Rodgers
Joe Thomas
Robert Quinn
Darrelle Revis

And I get on the phone with the Chargers and try and work out a trade for Keenan Allen, kid is going to be special.