So if you had to start a Franchise right now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
QB-Andrew Luck, like others said, he's so young you can completely build a team around him for at least 10 years
WR-AJ Green
DB-Patrick Peterson, can be a shut down corner and return punts
DE-JJ Watt

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
DT- Dontari Poe
MLB- Luke Kuechly
CB-Patrick Peterson
QB- Russell Wilson

I would build from there...

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
And were able to pluck four (and only four) players out of the league with whom to start that Franchise, who would they be?

For me...

Andrew Luck
A.J. Green
Robert Quinn
Luke Kuechly

C'mon man... this question was asked on Twitter like a week or two ago (although top 5 ppl) and these 4 were exactly who I chose. My last one was tough between a top LT or DB. Richard Sherman is who I think I said for my 5th.

fearsomefour

Legend
Luck
AJ Green
Watt (close between him and few others, but, I want to make a couple extra million selling "THATS Watts' UP!!" t-shirts at the stadium (stadium only)
RGknee....then immediatly trade him back to Washington for 3 first rounders.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
LOL no one is mentioning offensive line?!!!! oh the irony :wink:

OT Joe Thomas - Hall of Fame offensive tackle YEA I SAID IT! lol
QB Aaron Rogers - guy still has like 5-7 good years left; the exact kind of qb I'd want running my team. has the arm, accuracy, pocket awareness, and the SWAGGER
DE Robert Quinn - no need to mention
Earl Thomas - Need a secondary stud
Honestly, hard to argue with this.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow at the utter lack of o-lineman chosen by just about everyone. I'd go so far as to take the 4 best o-lineman and fill in the rest.

OL is so subjective tho...outside of the best LTs in the game (Duane Brown, Joe Thomas) it's really not that much of a difference in terms of talent level of the starters.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow at the utter lack of o-lineman chosen by just about everyone. I'd go so far as to take the 4 best o-lineman and fill in the rest.

I think it's a lot easier to build up a good OL if you're willing to put the assets in than find a guy like JJ Watt or AJ Green or Earl Thomas.

And anyone who doesn't choose a QB is making a COLOSSAL mistake imo.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
QB Kaepernick
RB Gore
MLB Willis
TE Vernon Davis

Then I'd bench them all permanently

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C'mon man... this question was asked on Twitter like a week or two ago (although top 5 ppl) and these 4 were exactly who I chose. My last one was tough between a top LT or DB. Richard Sherman is who I think I said for my 5th.
Oh yeah? That's pretty cool we chose the same dudes. I didn't see the question on Twitter. Ever since my YouTube account got scrubbed due to the NFL's selfish nature, I haven't put in much time there. I really only used to post links to the board when I made videos, and to hit up Demoff or some other players/media guys from time to time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hehehe :heh:

If we put all there bs aside imagine those 3 LBs on the same team. :nau:
I don't disagree, but starting a franchise is the question, and I would not start it with two guys who have two strikes. Yikes, you sir, are a gambler.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh yeah? That's pretty cool we chose the same dudes. I didn't see the question on Twitter. Ever since my YouTube account got scrubbed due to the NFL's selfish nature, I haven't put in much time there. I really only used to post links to the board when I made videos, and to hit up Demoff or some other players/media guys from time to time.

Eh. Where do they make the exceptions on what they allow? Because if they allow everybody to do it, they lose money next time they negotiate deals.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eh. Where do they make the exceptions on what they allow? Because if they allow everybody to do it, they lose money next time they negotiate deals.
If you *really* read copyright law, you'd see that I wasn't doing anything wrong. I know that with the whole of my being. Everything I made fell within the "Fair Use" guidelines (I only displayed a fraction of each of their telecasts), and they were for educational purposes (all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards, all of Gibson's catches, etc). The highlight videos I made were transitive in nature (changed enough from the original to constitute a new production), and I wasn't cutting into the market share of the NFL by making them. Copyright law can't be reviewed in mass. It has to be a case-by-case basis, so that's why they force their hand with YouTube who caved under the pressure. The problem is, I'd have to fight the NFL in court to prove it because YouTube doesn't fight on behalf of the NFL when you register a counter claim with them. And who the hell's gonna do that? It would be me and my guy Brian against the legion of NFL attorneys. They'd bankrupt me before it ever went to court.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK jrry ,which B-law course are you taking this semester?:razz: