So I rewatched the Panthers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
How about the throw to Quick in the 4th quarter in the endzone that bounced off his hands? :sick:

It was a funny game for Quick tbf, he had both his ups and his downs, I counted 3 plays (13:42 Q1, 9:34 Q4, and 9:19 Q4) where a better receiver makes the catch.

But he also had a couple of good plays, the aforementioned long pass being one, and 8:01 in Q1 being the other.

There was also the stupid personal foul penalty, I get that a personal foul should have been called on the Carolina defenders, but we knew at that point that Carolina could do whatever they wanted, you've got to rise above it, not push the guy's helmet.

If I had to go off that game I'm drafting Sammy Watkins at #2.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
How about the throw to Quick in the 4th quarter in the endzone that bounced off his hands? :sick:

That was a ridonkulous drop. And the Jake Long tripping penalty that brought back that big TA play annoyed me. Then the injury to Sam when he was running out of bounds and you can see why it was a "chippy" game. Long's ejection was ridiculous as well.

Sam played awesome - as he had the previous three weeks aswell. When he works off a good running and play action game he's really special. Just hope his ACL heals great and he has the confidence in it to step up strong in the pocket and deliver strikes again. Generally don't they say ACL's take two years to fully heal properly? Revis and RGIII for example didn't come back at 100%. I know those in the know are saying his was a cleaner injury because there was not contact - so the meniscus and cartilage aren't messed up but it sounds awfully like wishful thinking to me. He might need another offseason and preseason to fully rehab and be 100% again. I just wonder if it will be too late for him by then? I'd get him re-signed at the end of this season personally.

RamsFan14

Starter
Is there a video of Bradford and his passes from 2013 (something along those lines)? That would be real nice to see what kind of throws he's been making and missing. Here's a video of him in 2011 in case you guys haven't seen it, it's all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards. I'm sure whatever you guys see won't surprise you.

Is there anything like this for last season? If anyone knows of anything please post it!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is there a video of Bradford and his passes from 2013 (something along those lines)? That would be real nice to see what kind of throws he's been making and missing. Here's a video of him in 2011 in case you guys haven't seen it, it's all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards. I'm sure whatever you guys see won't surprise you.

Is there anything like this for last season? If anyone knows of anything please post it!

They'd just take it down.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Yeah, I made that one and it's a miracle it hasn't been removed yet. I made one of his 2012 throws, but it got deleted within minutes by YouTube, and that was the final strike against my account so I don't even have all the other videos I made anymore. Thanks for all the salt in that still open wound, 14. Ya bastid. :sleep:

A55VA6

Legend
Bradford has just as much talent throwing the football than any QB in the league, he just needs to stay healthy and make good decisions.

One of these days he's gonna light it up and everybody is gonna take notice.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, he looked amazing in that game. Against the Texans too.

RamsFan14

Starter
Yeah, I made that one and it's a miracle it hasn't been removed yet. I made one of his 2012 throws, but it got deleted within minutes by YouTube, and that was the final strike against my account so I don't even have all the other videos I made anymore. Thanks for all the salt in that still open wound, 14. Ya bastid. :sleep:

Dude you did an amazing job with that video! Omg those people suck... Is there ANY way to put up videos online where the NFL can't track them? I mean I highly doubt it, but idk anything about that kind of stuff. You're stuff was good, I knew the video was from someone on RamsOnDemand, I forgot it was you!!! Very good work man and I didn't mean to... Put salt on the wound... :/ That blows man...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You must have a library of some very poor football.

It could be used as coaching tape. We can break it into segments via a good editing software package and market it to Jr. High teams all over the nation. We can call it The Nope Series of Football Know How.

I propose these categories for the launch.

Nope that's not how you tackle.

Nope that's not how you block.

Nope that's not how you run a route.

Nope that's not how you defend a pass catcher.

Thoughts? Anyone want in on this ground floor opportunity?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wow. My videos have stayed up but they're typically unlisted or private.

FRO

Legend
I hope we can get Watkins and Matthews to really put some quality talent around Sam. He has the physical tools, is a nice kid, and works hard. Finally put an NFL team around him and reap the rewards.

I also recant everything I wrote if Clowney is there at 2.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hope we can get Watkins and Matthews to really put some quality talent around Sam. He has the physical tools, is a nice kid, and works hard. Finally put an NFL team around him and reap the rewards.

I also recant everything I wrote if Clowney is there at 2.
I'd be extremely happy if we could pull both of those players, I just don't see a way to do it without giving up too much. It's possible, but it would be difficult. We do have the guy to pull it off though.

FRO

Legend
I'd be extremely happy if we could pull both of those players, I just don't see a way to do it without giving up too much. It's possible, but it would be difficult. We do have the guy to pull it off though.
It all depends on if Matthews can fall to 7 or 8. We could possibly move up by just putting a third and a fifth to the deal. I would do that in a heartbeat. I also would strongly consider giving a second to secure him. He is so good that I would be willing to give up that much for the guy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It all depends on if Matthews can fall to 7 or 8. We could possibly move up by just putting a third and a fifth to the deal. I would do that in a heartbeat. I also would strongly consider giving a second to secure him. He is so good that I would be willing to give up that much for the guy.
I'd rather give up something in the future, because we need the good players NOW. I think Matthews is too good to fall that far, but anything can happen, I guess. I hate to deal with absolute's.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm not saying by any means that Bradford was perfect, but man was he darn near close. He was extremely accurate and threw plenty of deep passes. He should of had at least 3 touchdowns that game. Brian Quick finally looked like he was breaking out and he dropped the touchdown and probably killed his confidence for the rest of the season. Bradford looked absolutely disgusted at the teams ability to stay focused. You could see him mouth the words "wow" and "are you kidding me" quite a few times. Hopefully the young dudes mature and our entire team comes together like they did at the end of 2013.I'm ready for 2014 to start. I think Bradford has a huge year.
and this is why Sammy Watkins HAS to be the pick, put money on it that Watkins wouldn't have dropped that and probably scored on that play where Quick gets a lot of YAC, we shall see next thursday...

moklerman

Warner-phile
Wow. My videos have stayed up but they're typically unlisted or private.
I've often wondered about that. If one just keeps the videos private on YouTube, wouldn't that solve the problem?

Also, what if the videos(not full games) were just posted on a site like ROD? I thought they didn't care about highlight reels?