So I rewatched the Panthers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not saying by any means that Bradford was perfect, but man was he darn near close. He was extremely accurate and threw plenty of deep passes. He should of had at least 3 touchdowns that game. Brian Quick finally looked like he was breaking out and he dropped the touchdown and probably killed his confidence for the rest of the season. Bradford looked absolutely disgusted at the teams ability to stay focused. You could see him mouth the words "wow" and "are you kidding me" quite a few times. Hopefully the young dudes mature and our entire team comes together like they did at the end of 2013.I'm ready for 2014 to start. I think Bradford has a huge year.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
I agree completely with you. Other than the early pick when his arm was hit, he looked great. I will forever hate the panthers and their fans for the poor sportsmanship and rude fans. And on top of that Bradfords season was ended against them

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Carolina game was on the road against a top 5 defense; Tavon had that 65 yarder called back; ya Jake Long tripped his guy, but if he didn't Bradford still makes the same throw for a td---then it is a totally different game. Ya, Quick dropped a perfect TD late in the game. Bradford was much more aggressive, and I think we will see that 'Bradford' this year. Fans see this because they can see that Bradford was playing differently those last 3 weeks...sportscasters and professional talking heads are looking at 2011 and 2012 and they dont see it....

Anyone remember how bad Jim Everett was in 1987 after a good rookie year. Then in 88 and 89 he played at a pro bowl level. Everett got it together.....same player, same O line, same offense....it took awhile. Of course Flipper helped a little in 89.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree completely with you. Other than the early pick when his arm was hit, he looked great. I will forever hate the panthers and their fans for the poor sportsmanship and rude fans. And on top of that Bradfords season was ended against them
Yeah, I think my dislike for the Panthers now rivals that of the Cowboys and Vikings but still behind the Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots.

Stewie_gun_mouth_super.jpg

Easily the most pissed off I've ever been watching a game (Langford expulsion for the ref walking into his hand came close).

A55VA6

Legend
Yep, looked great in that game.. on the road against a great defense. I have faith if Bradford can stay healthy!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah, I think my dislike for the Panthers now rivals that of the Cowboys and Vikings but still behind the Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots.
I agree, I can't stand the Panthers now and used to like them. Stupid arrogant POS's and that guy celebrating when Bradord got injured, yeah not to happy about that game and how the refs called it. Not saying we were angels but it was pretty one sided in the calls.

FRO

Legend
Where you rewatch the game? I miss being able to watch old games.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The game was disappointing all around. Cam Newton is a bum. He relies on his legs and a good defense and then runs around like a cheerleader whenever someone(Steve smith) gets into a fight. Btw, the fight was absolutely not Chris Longs fault. The refs blew hardcore that game and the fans were terrible. It made me hate the Panthers even more then I already did watching that game.

FRO

Legend
Oh absolutely lol but that's when I got NFL ticket and have just done it every year. Steven Jackson is always fun to watch though.
Jackson was really the only person that made some of those teams tolerable. That's was a horrid stretch of football. We had guys playing big roles who probably shouldn't have been on an NFL roster.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jackson was really the only person that made some of those teams tolerable. That's was a horrid stretch of football. We had guys playing big roles who probably shouldn't have been on an NFL roster.

Yeah I would say Steve Jackson is the Barry Sanders of this era.