So I rewatched the Panthers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and this is why Sammy Watkins HAS to be the pick, put money on it that Watkins wouldn't have dropped that and probably scored on that play where Quick gets a lot of YAC, we shall see next thursday...

I guess my only issue with drafting Watkins is it seems like we are becoming the Lions. They kept drafting receivers in the first round until they hit on one(obviously you know who that is) and they still really haven't won anything. If we draft Watkins, who gets cut? Pettis would probably be first. I'm guessing Brian Quick or Kenny Britt would be next. I just think we would have too many receivers and Watkins is only a rookie. Who knows...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I guess my only issue with drafting Watkins is it seems like we are becoming the Lions. They kept drafting receivers in the first round until they hit on one(obviously you know who that is) and they still really haven't won anything. If we draft Watkins, who gets cut? Pettis would probably be first. I'm guessing Brian Quick or Kenny Britt would be next. I just think we would have too many receivers and Watkins is only a rookie. Who knows...
Well, for the Rams, the only WR drafted in the 1st round was Austin, who was never intended to be a #1 type. Quick, of course, was pretty close... but we're hardly to Lions level.

If we drafted Watkins, I'd say either Pettis gets the boot since we know what we have in him by now, or Britt if he doesn't pan out during preseason. Possibly both. I'm not sure Veltung makes the team either.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I have always said this is the game that shows we don't need to draft another wr. Rams moved the ball at will. Quick will be better, Bailey didn't even play in this game, britt will be the beast he has always promised to be.

The rams need clowney to chase down pos qbs like cam when they're running away from Quinn.

Is there a video of Bradford and his passes from 2013 (something along those lines)? That would be real nice to see what kind of throws he's been making and missing. Here's a video of him in 2011 in case you guys haven't seen it, it's all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards. I'm sure whatever you guys see won't surprise you.

Is there anything like this for last season? If anyone knows of anything please post it!

Last edited:
Is there a video of Bradford and his passes from 2013 (something along those lines)? That would be real nice to see what kind of throws he's been making and missing. Here's a video of him in 2011 in case you guys haven't seen it, it's all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards. I'm sure whatever you guys see won't surprise you.

Is there anything like this for last season? If anyone knows of anything please post it!

Not perfect by any means (there's no sound for a start) but I found this:

RamsFan14

Starter
^Well the video is certainly better then nothing, so thanks for posting it! Can put a nice song on repeat for background music so it's more enjoyable to listen to. Those can't all can't be the throws over 15 yards, I know they are missing one specific throw that Bradford made to Givens against the Falcons (wasn't in the video). But I figured his accuracy would be a bit better then what was displayed in the video, I was more impressed with his 2012 season deep passes then last years but eh.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Found another one on my other YouTube account.

RamsFan14

Starter
Brandon Lloyd was a really good weapon for Bradford... Makes me really want to draft Sammy Watkins! We need epic playmakers, hopefully Austin can be that guy too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Dude you did an amazing job with that video! Omg those people suck... Is there ANY way to put up videos online where the NFL can't track them? I mean I highly doubt it, but idk anything about that kind of stuff. You're stuff was good, I knew the video was from someone on RamsOnDemand, I forgot it was you!!! Very good work man and I didn't mean to... Put salt on the wound... :/ That blows man...

Dailymotion? It's a french site trying to be similar to YouTube only with a pro-boob stsnce.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Brandon Lloyd was a really good weapon for Bradford... Makes me really want to draft Sammy Watkins! We need epic playmakers, hopefully Austin can be that guy too.
Nothing can help Bradford. Don't you know all of the reasons why he'll never be any good?
  • He can't look off a defender.

----------------------------------
  • He doesn't have a strong arm

-----------------------------------
  • He doesn't throw into tight coverage

------------------------------------
  • "Receivers can't get separation" is a lie perpetrated by Bradford Moms.

• "All teams have injuries", so Bradford isn't any more handicapped than any other QB

• Folds under pressure

• And of course, only throws 5 yard passes.