Snead on NFL AM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Even though he's been in the league these years and had two season ending injuries Sam will still be starting in the NFL when JM is doing color for A&M regular season games.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Maybe he is telling the truth. What easier way to keep a poker face then by telling the truth? Everyone just assumes he is lying anyways.

I think a better way to describe it is half truths.... He's giving them something...but not filling in all the blanks. And it's not a lie, it's simply not giving out any secrets needed to be hidden until Thursday. Friday and Saturday

RamEERS

Pastor
So, you want a rookie to come into Schotty's system and start the first year?

I'm sorry, but no....it would be so vanilla we might as well just throw this year away.

seriously.. if anyone thinks a rookie is going to do anything this season or the next is kidding themselves... heck, most of us are thrilled that we passed on RG3.. and Manziel isn't even as good as him.. don't forget we play in a division with the niners and the hawks... both with defense that would make this punk QB cry for mommy

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Man, this just seems so clear to me.

Fisher and Snead are trying to get someone, especially Cleveland to trade up for Manziel.

Mary Kay Cabot said this morning that this is Ray Farmer's first draft and he is getting a lot of "help" from Browns Owner, Jimmy Haslam, who she said is similar to Jerry Jones. She said the Browns like 2 players, Robinson and Manziel. This is consistent with other reports. I can see the Rams trying to get Haslam to bite on a trade up for Manziel.

Best case for Snead is that Cleveland trades up to #1 for Manziel (or anyone except Clowney), and then Clowney is there for the Rams to either take or auction off for a ransom. I think they are trying to take advantage of the Browns inexperience and instability.

There's two scenarios:
  1. Bradford is our QB, it's all a smoke screen, Sam is in on it.
  2. Manziel is our QB, the entire off-season has been a double bluff.
If Snead is doing his job right we won't find out until Thursday night.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Man, this just seems so clear to me.

Fisher and Snead are trying to get someone, especially Cleveland to trade up for Manziel.

Mary Kay Cabot said this morning that this is Ray Farmer's first draft and he is getting a lot of "help" from Browns Owner, Jimmy Haslam, who she said is similar to Jerry Jones. She said the Browns like 2 players, Robinson and Manziel. This is consistent with other reports. I can see the Rams trying to get Haslam to bite on a trade up for Manziel.

Best case for Snead is that Cleveland trades up to #1 for Manziel (or anyone except Clowney), and then Clowney is there for the Rams to either take or auction off for a ransom. I think they are trying to take advantage of the Browns inexperience and instability.

Butcha know for Cleveland Manzeil would be great,he's gonna sell a gazillion jerseys and I think his team will threaten for playoff contention immediately,the problem is he's gonna be a flash in the pan and IMO whoever drafts him is going to be looking for a new "franchise" QB in 4 years. Our guy is ready for the playoffs now and if we protect him like the Pats protect Brady we're gonna be hard to beat.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I saw the interviews. I'm excited about Johnny Manziel. If we draft Manziel, and traded Bradford to the Vikings for #8th pick I would cry. We would end up with 3 of the top 13 picks in the deepest draft in a decade. And our salary cap would drop dramatically. I like it.
You wouldn't cry if they traded Bradford....(you wrote 'would')

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Some people actually think he should be on there giving them the absolute truth. No matter how it could hurt the team in the draft...... I'd say their reality meter is set a bit low.......:confused:
He could give the absolute truth and no one would believe him either.