Snead on NFL AM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

NFL AM focusing on Rams today... Snead was on the show,talked about the picks and a little bit on Bradford - been watching him through his window, was happy about him running and doing roll outs.

James Laurinitias was on early as well.

will post link when they upload it

wrstdude

Rookie
@NickMensio: NFL AM just asked #Rams GM Les Snead to set it straight on Sam Bradford's future in STL. Completely danced around the question.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@NickMensio: NFL AM just asked #Rams GM Les Snead to set it straight on Sam Bradford's future in STL. Completely danced around the question.

lol i wouldn't call that dancing. he did say sam is our guy

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wanted to hear your take. "Twitter" is saying he totally avoided it.

I think people are trying to make something of it thats not there.Of course they don't mention how all 5 cohosts agreed that bradford is the guy after the interview ended lol

PhxRam

If we dont take a QB in the first rd (which I dont think we will) Snead owes these media guys a nice dinner for helping play this poker hand.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I saw the interviews. I'm excited about Johnny Manziel. If we draft Manziel, and traded Bradford to the Vikings for #8th pick I would cry. We would end up with 3 of the top 13 picks in the deepest draft in a decade. And our salary cap would drop dramatically. I like it.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Some people actually think he should be on there giving them the absolute truth. No matter how it could hurt the team in the draft...... I'd say their reality meter is set a bit low.......:confused:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we draft Manziel, and traded Bradford to the Vikings for #8th pick I would cry.

so would i.

but they would be tears of sorrow.

the rams end up with a lesser qb and their real 1st pick is 6 slots lower than it should have been.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
so would i.

but they would be tears of sorrow.

the rams end up with a lesser qb and their real 1st pick is 6 slots lower than it should have been.

My thoughts exactly! I would be sorely disappointed if this were to happen.

PhxRam

Some people actually think he should be on there giving them the absolute truth. No matter how it could hurt the team in the draft...... I'd say their reality meter is set a bit low.......:confused:

Maybe he is telling the truth. What easier way to keep a poker face then by telling the truth? Everyone just assumes he is lying anyways.

fearsomefour

Legend
I saw the interviews. I'm excited about Johnny Manziel. If we draft Manziel, and traded Bradford to the Vikings for #8th pick I would cry. We would end up with 3 of the top 13 picks in the deepest draft in a decade. And our salary cap would drop dramatically. I like it.
....and an OC with (I'm sure) no idea how to use him....that's if his skill set and bad technique are even going to translate to the NFL.
Hello 4-12.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm telling you, the Rams are drafting Mack if he's there. It fits their M.O. to a T.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm telling you, the Rams are drafting Mack if he's there. It fits their M.O. to a T.

seriously if clowney is gone and they don't take robinson or matthews i give up. they passed on glenn to pick quick in 2012 when the line was a shambles. i couldn't bear to see it happen again.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I can't see Bradford getting a pick that high. I'm guessing maybe a 3rd rounder, no way #8 overall.

However if they got that offer I'd take it if I were Snead. I wouldn't draft a QB this year though. I'm have no problem waiting until next year and finding a journeyman while selecting a truckload of top talent all over the first tow rounds.

I know you "Manzielians" don't like that, but I wouldn't touch him. I'd stock up on OL/WR/DB-S.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
So, you want a rookie to come into Schotty's system and start the first year?

I'm sorry, but no....it would be so vanilla we might as well just throw this year away.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

Are we on for the ROD bucks bet?