Slow and Off the Mark Shotgun Snaps?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We'd have to watch it again, could swear he dove forward when he could have just stepped forward on this play. He is a scrappy sob I'll give him that, but after the whole seeing ghosts thing whenever I see plays like this it makes me think he's still seeing them.

I tried to rewatch, but I don't have the patience to right now. Maybe tonight.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't blame you, that was a tough game to watch. :hiding:

I'll take the win, but yeah, it was as frustrating as a win can be.

Sometimes I get excited when the offense leaves the field so I can watch ST and D hoping for something inspiring.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Keenum does occasionally have those plays where you wonder what he was looking at or why he didn't continue to look down field but then so do most of the QBs in the NFL. He also has some plays like the one yesterday where he took off up the middle and dove forward head first to get a first down. Some bad but also some very good plays. If the running game was as good as last year we'd probably have 2 or 3 more wins and Keenum would be the average guy managing games and helping lead us to the playoffs.