Skip Shannon and Dickerson talk Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I know I've said it before, but I miss the STL coverage of this team. I miss listening to the 4 o'clock fight on my 5 o'clock commute home. I miss listening to guys that actually seemed to care about this team no matter how bad things were. I don't even bother checking out any media coverage anymore.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Someone should photoshop Khalil Mack driving a beer truck and then post it to twitter tagging Shannon Sharpe and Khalil Mack. That would make Sharpe look like quite the dumbass

First game on the road . Why not dog Gurley then ??

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Sharpe talking with a D+++ in his mouth again. Can't even listen to that idiot it makes my head hurt

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why did they have to get all racial on our boy, Kupp????? 100 catches coming right up bitches!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why did they have to get all racial on our boy, Kupp????? 100 catches coming right up bitches!!!

Yeah - that was dog crap .

ED taking about Jared not being able to run ?
They talked about Fisher & rookie qB's

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Merged.
Folks, please get into the habit of using the search function or even a simple eyeball test of the first two pages of the front page before creating new threads.

Thanks.