Skip Shannon and Dickerson talk Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shannon Sharpe sure does meet those idiot expectations though.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
ED EDIT. The guy changes his mind like a damn weathervane. Typical LA journalism

Last edited by a moderator:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
To make that kind of money to be that ignorant............

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
All of them talking like they are informed about the Rams and Joy Taylor was the only one who could name the Rams starting QB for more than half of last season :rolllaugh:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
At ROD we don't call Rams legends "garbage".

Pleaaaaaaaase,

He's a garbage reporter. Better?

snickers-asdf-have-a-snickers-you-get-a-little-sanctimonious-when-youre-hungry.jpg

Last edited:

Flint

Pro Bowler
It is only one preseason game but it's amazing how most of these guys just act like They never said a word about this team. That wouldn't be so bad but guys like Dickerson, Cowherd and Lombardi were adamant that the Rams and Goff were going to be horrible.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shannon Sharpe went full on stupid in that segment. Just a complete loss of reality and facts. Someone needs to show him what that trade entailed and let him know that it's fully completed.

I prefer to watch Dickerson's 80's highlights than listen to him try to evaluate football players and talk about himself.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
anyone who calls Goff a bust after 7 games with one of the worst supporting casts and coaching staffs in the league...

EpbLm_s-200x150.gif

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
ED was a great player, great Ram. No doubt. But he is a pretty bad reporter/analyst. In the past I believe I referred to his analysis as "Skipisms", and then he shows up on the guy's show.

Honestly one of the worst shoes ever. Skip must really like Goff, because he hasn't been this quiet since the womb lol. He'd drag Goff up and down the dirt if he thought he was a bust.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There are only a few ex-players who go on to become good/great analysts and commentators.
E.D. is not one of them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
anyone who calls Goff a bust after 7 games with one of the worst supporting casts and coaching staffs in the league...

EpbLm_s-200x150.gif
Yep and it's pretty much everyone outside of Rams Nation that have been vomiting at the mouth with their one-liner Goff "analysis" after his 7 game career.

Ignorant takes. All of them.
Bayless actually tried to steer that conversation back to reality but he's a self absorbed turd so....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't know how anyone can even listen to Sharpe... much less understand half of what he says.

I had to stop the video as soon as he started making noises come out of his mouth.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Shannon Sharpe sure does meet those idiot expectations though.
I'm ok with what ED was saying, but Shannon Sharpe sounds like he never played the game! I guess I should say .. he sounds like Skip Bayless!! @#$%^&*()

Rambo

UDFA
I think Goff is a good runner. For running ability Id give him a B. He's not elusive, but it looks to me like he's pretty fast.

I think what Dickerson said about Mannion was blown out of proportion a little. It's just something he said bullshitting on some show. I don't think he meant it real real seriously, I think he was just being honest about something he thought of during a really bad season. And he only said it once, it's not like he went around saying it over and over and campaigned for it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It is only one preseason game but it's amazing how most of these guys just act like They never said a word about this team. That wouldn't be so bad but guys like Dickerson, Cowherd and Lombardi were adamant that the Rams and Goff were going to be horrible.
Off Topic: "Welcome to ROD Flint! glad to have you aboard!"