SJ39 looking good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looks like he is healthy and running with authority tonight. I'm still disappointed there was noway to keep him in horns.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's looked good, but the holes are huge. TB looks bad in run defense.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I gotta say, seeing Tampa Bay go down 21-0 in the 1st quarter makes me feel a little less great about our win last week.

What a disaster.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's healthy. That's the key. That last year in St Louis he wasn't right and it showed like he was running through molasses. He's back to beast mode.

LOL@Tampa...

A55VA6

Legend
It worries me that we almost lost to Tampa Bay. They are terrible.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
...and a fumble by Rainey on the next possession. This is going to be a bloodbath.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He sure is. Looks as good as ever tonight. The wheels have just fallen off for Tampa though.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We played a better Buccs team than ATL is playing. They lost a lot of heart after us, plus McCoy.

As the Seahawks fans would say, we stole their soul. It's an NFCW thing,

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
With the holes the Falcons are opening up for him he may just get a few more years of playing. They seem to be rotating him good also to keep him fresh

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not concerned, looks like Bucs completely quit football after our game.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Said Rainey wasn't that good. We got to play 1000x better against the Boys this week.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Home and road making a lot of difference for the bucs too. They are looking terrible but I agree they don't have the heart tonight especially after the pick 6

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I gotta say, seeing Tampa Bay go down 21-0 in the 1st quarter makes me feel a little less great about our win last week.

What a disaster.
Meh, Atlanta is a homer/domer team and they can put up points. Tampa can't hang in a shootout, neither can we. We aren't built for that. Having said that, our offense needs to graduate out of the bottom rung of the league eventually....in order to have a chance vs these type of matchups.