SJ39 looking good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

I'm happy for him...really....although I must say, I don't miss that damn hop-skip step he would do, instead of just going beast mode and hitting the HOLE hard!

209RamsFan

I'm happy for him...really....although I must say, I don't miss that damn hop-skip step he would do, instead of just going beast mode and hitting the HOLE hard!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm wearing his jersey to the game tomorrow. I don't care if he's a Falcon, I love that guy. Our all time leading rusher's jersey doesn't go out of style.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh, Atlanta is a homer/domer team and they can put up points. Tampa can't hang in a shootout, neither can we. We aren't built for that. Having said that, our offense needs to graduate out of the bottom rung of the league eventually....in order to have a chance vs these type of matchups.
Amen brother! Just get us some points and get us far and away from the Spags years of statistics of being outscored a 175 points to 436 or whatever it was. That Colts beat down last year still blows my mind because of the points scored. We need more points with the shootout teams.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I am glad he left and was able to go to a team that had/still has a very good shot at winning the super bowl within the playing time he has left. I thought it was going to be last year, hopefully if not the Rams this year then Atlanta. And that run were he was stopped at the line of scrimmage and willed his way into the end zone was fantastic.