Silver on potential Bradford trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

:rolllaugh:

Bradford should jump at the opportunity should Denver bring him in. Could be his only shot at a SuperBowl ring, and his two year contract is probably the amount of time necessary to get Lynch prepared to take over. Bradford + a SuperBowl would definitely increase his value in 2018.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not sure how Bradford believes another team is going to trade for him and his 18 mill.

He needs to play and play well to prove his worth.
He still has starter potential IF he can stay healthy

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
He still has starter potential IF he can stay healthy

I dont think bradford has the mental makeup to be
anything but what he has been.The GIF of him flipping
through the snapshots of the game and rolling his eyes and shaking his head.
that GIF sums up his mentality when things don't go his way.

sam-bradford.jpg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever. He's always come off as a crybaby. I believe he threatened to hold out after he was drafted until he got the 50 million guaranteed correct? And then he wouldn't take a pay cut for us. And now he's bitching and moaning instead of seeing the Philly situation as an opportunity to showcase his skill for the next team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think he needs a new agent. Condom has gotten him lots of money but he needs an agent who can give him better guidance.

Should have waited before signing. But now that he has signed this whole thing makes him look like he is a primadonna who is afraid to compete.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lmaoo Silver just punked Sam.. Gotta think Fish got s laugh out of this, being buddy buddy with Silver and all

…..

Legend
I think he needs a new agent. Condom has gotten him lots of money but he needs an agent who can give him better guidance.

Should have waited before signing. But now that he has signed this whole thing makes him look like he is a primadonna who is afraid to compete.

Nobody was going to give him that kind of coin....they knew the market was limited. How were they supposed to know Philly would go all Cybill on them?

This event doesn't make Sam look primadonna, Sam makes Sam look primadonna. As this tweet attests...the lynch mob is eager for his blood. His own doing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was just pissed off that he was getting hammered and there were drops. That's how I remember it. Someone handed him the snapshots of the previous series, and he was too annoyed with everyone not executing to even look at it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It may have been after he threw an interception against the whiners. The one to quick in double coverage.

fancents86

Starter
I dont think bradford has the mental makeup to be
anything but what he has been.The GIF of him flipping
through the snapshots of the game and rolling his eyes and shaking his head.
that GIF sums up his mentality when things don't go his way.

View attachment 13379
That's Bradford looking through Schotty's play book and wondering what the hell is going on. I remember that game, nothing was going right at all, Def not Bradfords fault.