Silver on potential Bradford trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya.....no.
I'm pretty sure that league rules prevent Rookies from attending that portion of camp unless they are under contract.
So he missed the first day, that is accurate, but only by league rules, as his contract was not signed/complete. Not a hold out.
Exactly but he was (as I read it) the second qb in years behind Jamarcus Russell to not sign his deal before the draft which is why negotiations lagged on and he missed day one which is why people speculated the that he and his agent were playing hardball and opting to sit and wait until he got that massive deal.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He was just pissed off that he was getting hammered and there were drops. That's how I remember it. Someone handed him the snapshots of the previous series, and he was too annoyed with everyone not executing to even look at it.
Thank you. The gif is funny but not funny. Can't blame him for that moment in time. Not sure I would have handled the constant frustration in St Louis any better.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thank you. The gif is funny but not funny. Can't blame him for that moment in time. Not sure I would have handled the constant frustration in St Louis any better.
Easily the most misinterpreted GIF on the internet at the time.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I just don't get the hate Bradford get from some members of this forum.

The team couldn't have given him less of a chance to succeed: revolving door of shitty coaches, poor line play and really weak roster.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't get the hate Bradford get from some members of this forum.

The team couldn't have given him less of a chance to succeed: revolving door of crappy coaches, poor line play and really weak roster.

Damn straight. Somehow this was all his fault. So he turned out to be just an average qb that couldn't mask the deficiencies of a team like arod or manning or brees. There are not many great ones.

Then again he never had much to work with and when it seemed it was all coming together he injured his knee and never saw the field again for the Rams.