Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
My eyes are fine since I never brought up nor alluded to Spags. Well golly gee whiz X .....how has the Lions offense progressed since Suh joined the team and with that genius Scott Linehan as OC. DOH!
Are you drunk? Honestly. Because you're not making any sense now. First I brought up the perceived hypocrisy about karma and its relevance to Bulger, and drew a parallel to Spagnuolo. That was me. I brought it up. Then you told me to get my eyes checked when you cut my response in half and went off in another direction with it. Now you're asking me how Suh has helped Linehan? WTF? The Lions are 28th against the rush, and the Rams are last (4 spots lower). The Lions are 5th against the pass and the Rams are 9th (4 spots lower). I don't know. How DID he help Linehan? Better question would be, how did Megatron help Linehan?

The scapegoat comment I understood to be directed at SB which I do not blame given the lack of protection. The Lions reference is too easy. Odd that it escaped you. They're 7-3.
I guess Matthew Stafford being healthy this year has nothing to do with their record. Their record, regardless of the defensive stats that X showed you, is because of Suh? Please explain.

I'd look at time of possession first. Do you have that stat?

bluecoconuts

Legend

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
My eyes are fine since I never brought up nor alluded to Spags. Well golly gee whiz X .....how has the Lions offense progressed since Suh joined the team and with that genius Scott Linehan as OC. DOH!
Are you drunk? Honestly. Because you're not making any sense now. First I brought up the perceived hypocrisy about karma and its relevance to Bulger, and drew a parallel to Spagnuolo. That was me. I brought it up. Then you told me to get my eyes checked when you cut my response in half and went off in another direction with it. Now you're asking me how Suh has helped Linehan? WTF? The Lions are 28th against the rush, and the Rams are last (4 spots lower). The Lions are 5th against the pass and the Rams are 9th (4 spots lower). I don't know. How DID he help Linehan? Better question would be, how did Megatron help Linehan?

The scapegoat comment I understood to be directed at SB which I do not blame given the lack of protection. The Lions reference is too easy. Odd that it escaped you. They're 7-3.

This is why they're 7-3.
calvin-johnson-catch.jpg

Just throw it within 20 feet of Johnson and he comes down with it, even if there's three guys on him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

I guess Matthew Stafford being healthy this year has nothing to do with their record. Their record, regardless of the defensive stats that X showed you, is because of Suh? Please explain.

I'm not going to help you with YOUR argument :rofl: Forget it.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

So it would "help"? :lmao:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

No, not really. Good try though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

bluecoconuts said:
This is why they're 7-3.

calvin-johnson-catch.jpg

Just throw it within 20 feet of Johnson and he comes down with it, even if there's three guys on him.
Nuh uh! It's the 3 sacks Suh has. Everyone knows that. :boing: This is too much.

Ndamukong Suh stats.
Sacks - 3
Stuffs - 2
Passes defensed - 1
Solo Tackles - 21

Fred Robbins stats
Sacks - 1
Stuffs - 4
Passes defensed - 1
Solo Tackles - 14

Difference in Salary - about 48 million. Yeah, that's absolutely worth it. :rofl:

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

No, not really. Good try though.

Lions TOP 29:37
Rams TOP 28:41

In those 56 seconds contenders are forged. :rofl:

Anonymous

X said:
bluecoconuts said:
This is why they're 7-3.

calvin-johnson-catch.jpg

Nuh uh! It's the 3 sacks Suh has. Everyone knows that. :boing: This is too much.

Ndamukong Suh stats.
Sacks - 3
Stuffs - 2
Passes defensed - 1
Solo Tackles - 21

Fred Robbins stats
Sacks - 1
Stuffs - 4
Passes defensed - 1
Solo Tackles - 14

Difference in Salary - about 48 million. Yeah, that's absolutely worth it. :rofl:

You're drunk if you think Robbins is playing the same as Suh! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
You're drunk if you think Robbins is playing the same as Suh! :beer: :beer: :beer:
Never said that. But you're on meth if you think Suh is the reason the Lions are scoring points.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Never said that. But you're on meth if you think Suh is the reason the Lions are scoring points.

Better defense helps the offense. You even conceded that earlier. You watch....Suh will reprise The Fridge.....and demonstrate to even the misguided X the WISDOM THAT IS SQUEAKY! :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

Better defense helps the offense. You even conceded that earlier. You watch....Suh will reprise The Fridge.....and demonstrate to even the misguided X the WISDOM THAT IS SQUEAKY! :razzed:
Yeah, I'm bored of this now. I thought you were going to try and make an argument for something, but you're just being weird. And I conceded nothing. I do concede this though.... whatever this is. So, do your humpty dance.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

squeaky wheel said:
yet costs many times more and has a better WR (Lloyd) and defense than did Bulger who was ran out of town for the same play. #10 deserved better. Karma is a bitch.

WARNING WARNING bulgerite alert WARNING WARNING

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

kurtfaulk said:
squeaky wheel said:
yet costs many times more and has a better WR (Lloyd) and defense than did Bulger who was ran out of town for the same play. #10 deserved better. Karma is a bitch.

I SO read that in this voice.

15ac2_Lost_In_Space_Robot_2.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

X said:
kurtfaulk said:
squeaky wheel said:

I SO read that in this voice.

15ac2_Lost_In_Space_Robot_2.jpg

i guess we both grew up watching lost in space.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

kurtfaulk said:
Hmmm, I still want to bang the oldest daughter. What was her name?
Judy (Marta Kristen).

Marta+Kristen+221+9-28-7.jpg

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

It goes both ways. I think the Lions had 3 comeback wins after being down 17+ points. Why? Theres a ton of factors that go into that. Cant give all the credit to one side of the ball. Why are the Texans so much better this year? The defense deserves a ton of credit but the offense has a very dangerous running game that keeps the D fresh. Suh has really helped the Lions but theres also a lot of other players performing well on that side of the ball. They have very good talent on the entire dline.

Anonymous

Ramhusker said:
kurtfaulk said:
Hmmm, I still want to bang the oldest daughter. What was her name?
Judy (Marta Kristen).

Marta+Kristen+221+9-28-7.jpg

I'm still in love with her. Penny was for losers. Maureen was still fresh as Lassie's mom in my mind. Judy kept Chlorox in profit in the '60s. :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

squeaky wheel said:
Then get your eyes checked because without adequate protection no QB can thrive including SB. Suh for Robbins.....Rams D line lurches into the top 3. An even better defense absolutely HELPS THE OFFENSE.

Top three...in penalties and fines. Do you seriously want a guy on this defense that's known for playing the game the way he does, even in the fucking preseason? I'll play along and say that we drafted Suh instead of Bradford. Refs are going to be paying a ton of attention because of comments he made about the way he plays the game. With four minutes and thirty-two seconds in the fourth quarter, at a home game, our defense needs a breather because our offense hasn't scored yet. Laurinaitis breaks up a pass on third down. However, Suh hits the quarterback late on the play and gets a fifteen yard penalty. The opposing team eventually scores. On our ensuing possession, Bulger gets sacked twice and throws a pick six. And ninety percent of our stadium is filled with opposing fans because we didn't draft a franchise quarterback when we needed to.

See how I can use that slippery slope?

bluecoconuts

Legend

Memento said:
squeaky wheel said:
Then get your eyes checked because without adequate protection no QB can thrive including SB. Suh for Robbins.....Rams D line lurches into the top 3. An even better defense absolutely HELPS THE OFFENSE.

Top three...in penalties and fines. Do you seriously want a guy on this defense that's known for playing the game the way he does, even in the fucking preseason? I'll play along and say that we drafted Suh instead of Bradford. Refs are going to be paying a ton of attention because of comments he made about the way he plays the game. With four minutes and thirty-two seconds in the fourth quarter, at a home game, our defense needs a breather because our offense hasn't scored yet. Laurinaitis breaks up a pass on third down. However, Suh hits the quarterback late on the play and gets a fifteen yard penalty. The opposing team eventually scores. On our ensuing possession, Bulger gets sacked twice and throws a pick six. And ninety percent of our stadium is filled with opposing fans because we didn't draft a franchise quarterback when we needed to.

Bulger wanted out, we'd probably be rolling with Boller and Null still.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

bluecoconuts said:
Memento said:
squeaky wheel said:

Bulger wanted out, we'd probably be rolling with Boller and Null still.

Wow. I almost forgot that we had Boller. Yeah, when I remember watching his games, he was actually worse.

:nono: