Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
Man I really wish some other team drafted Suh. B/c I really like the guy and the Lions, and I like to watch them and see them do well. But then I come on any given Rams board and see some guy still butthurt about no selecting him. Pisses me off.

Not butthurt......simply posing a common sense question backed up by ample recent Rams history. Read it again then check this thread AGAIN and your emotions at the door:

Why draft a QB #1 OVERALL if you can't protect him?
Again. He was protected last year. He was sacked 34 times the entire year, and this year he's already been sacked 31. You can't use revisionist history to make a point. History showed that last year he was protected. This year he's not. Same guys +1. WHY. IS. THAT?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
Man I really wish some other team drafted Suh. B/c I really like the guy and the Lions, and I like to watch them and see them do well. But then I come on any given Rams board and see some guy still butthurt about no selecting him. Pisses me off.

Not butthurt......simply posing a common sense question backed up by ample recent Rams history. Read it again then check this thread AGAIN and your emotions at the door:

Yes you are. Claiming had this team taken Suh they would be a D on the rise yada yada yada. OF COURSE it would be on the rise. As it would for ANY team. He's that good of a player.

Now you say why draft Sam if they can't protect them?

But the Rams took Smith the year before last, and Saffold last year. Exactly what Atlanta did, they took Ryan and traded up to get Baker (who might get cut).

Smith, who last year allowed 4 odd sacks.

Saffold, who allowed 3.5 sacks.

The OL...as a whole allowed 34. And that includes those where the QB is chased out behind LOS, or is way out the pocket and a sack has nothing to do w/ the OL. It WAS good last year. Why you are denying that fact, IDK.

And for w/e reason(s) it's regressed in a bad way this year. Execution, coaching, injuries, it all factors in.

What's ironic is even up to now, Detroit is being criticized for failing to build an OL, and sticking w/ the existing one that had Stafford go on IR twice. Backus, Raiola, Cherilous, Peterman...

Orfordram

UDFA

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Again. He was protected last year. He was sacked 34 times the entire year, and this year he's already been sacked 31. You can't use revisionist history to make a point. History showed that last year he was protected. This year he's not. Same guys +1. WHY. IS. THAT?

I think we're on the same page here X, unlike Squeaky - but he's just full of RUST - or something.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Suh was just kicked out of the Lions/Packers game for trying to stomp a Packer on the ground, which will give him a large fine, possible suspension, and a bigger reputation for a dirty player.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

bluecoconuts said:
Suh was just kicked out of the Lions/Packers game for trying to stomp a Packer on the ground, which will give him a large fine, possible suspension, and a bigger reputation for a dirty player.
He ripped a players helmet off again, like last week and received no penalty, again. So, why not stomp on someone and try to get away with it...he also shoved his face in the ground 3 X. They need to take some serious action against this clown, before we witness something horrific involving him.

bluecoconuts

Legend

DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
He ripped a players helmet off again, like last week and received no penalty, again. So, why not stomp on someone and try to get away with it...he also shoved his face in the ground 3 X. They need to take some serious action against this clown, before we witness something horrific involving him.

I think it's going to start happening, that deserves a suspension for sure, if he cannot control himself then he should not be allowed to play.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

And directly costing them points.

Ouch.

Oh I'm readin on the twitter the Lions lost 3 CBs and their safety Delmas.

Hmmm sorry, no sympathy from me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I'll say it again. Because, ya know, it bears repeating.

"Dooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuche!"