Several thoughts about the Cook rumors...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have been as critical of Cook as anyone mainly because he is not a great blocker, which a TE should be first and foremost in my opinion.
But, people assuming they know his level of motivation, passion or laziness is just absurd.
There are some physical limitations he has that may contribute to the perception (he is stiff and is not fast off the line, his 40 time is good but he does not have change of direction skills really....this shows up blocking).
Has anyone been in a locker room where everyone gets along and is best buds? I sure haven't. Usually guys figure it out, but, there are also fights and arguments and petty bickering. It would stand to reason you would see less of this usually as these guys are pros.
There has been nothing, NOTHING that has been said, leaked or anything that can be inferred from anything with Cook that he is some bad force in the locker room. Total nonsense. The shove of Davis, yeah, a Dbag move but doesn't mean much. Guys argue. I remember Warner yelling at Todd Haley in Arizona, WRs and QBs yelling at each other, an O lineman getting in Peyton Mannings face on the sideline during a game because he was bitching at them. It happens.
In terms of a TE I prefer Kendricks as he is a better block than Cook. But, he is still a part of the O that can contribute.