Seahawks - Packers - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sadly, I don't think they're going to lose. I gotta go get something to eat:
eating20crow1.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Not sure why I was expecting GB to make this a game. Their defense is still a joke and their o-line is as well. Ever since their starter at RT went out they haven't stood a chance.

Our defense is much better and will be able to handle Lynch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure why I was expecting GB to make this a game. Their defense is still a joke and their o-line is as well. Ever since their starter at RT went out they haven't stood a chance.

I don't know if we will handle him. But we can keep him from beating us unlike GB.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If the Seahawks win I blame whoever changed the name of this thread.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Sherrod is terribad.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Seahawks are looking scary good.

You serious? Did you see how the Packers just drove down the field? That's scary good.

The Seahawks are winning because the Packers can't stop the run and their o-line is hardly giving Rodgers time to throw. The drive the Pack just scored on you could tell the Seahawks were gassed. All the Packers have to do is stop the run. That's it. Take Lynch away from the Seahawks and they're a different team.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Either Seattle literally has the best front office of all time, or they cheat. No way do you find all these players in lower rounds like this. I think you end up hearing something in a couple years just like USC. I just can't wrap my head around it, but how is that the Seahawks continue to beat teams like Denver, New England, New Orleans, Green Bay, San Fran and just have it not even be close. I'm mostly likely wrong, and Seattle is just that good, but it does make you wonder, especially with Pete Carroll as their head coach.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Guys...money is on the line and I picked the Seahawks to win tonight. I hate myself for it, but its only for money

Athos

Legend
Safe to say.......Packers' D still sucks.

And...I really think the Rams may have more offensive weapons (sans QB) than the Pack as well.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
You serious? Did you see how the Packers just drove down the field? That's scary good.

The Seahawks are winning because the Packers can't stop the run and their o-line is hardly giving Rodgers time to throw. The drive the Pack just scored on you could tell the Seahawks were gassed. All the Packers have to do is stop the run. That's it. Take Lynch away from the Seahawks and they're a different team.

They are winning by playing great D and running the ball. Same formula that we have to do to win.

They look good but freak them we gonna tear them a new one!

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
They are winning by playing great D and running the ball. Same formula that we have to do to win.

They look good but freak them we gonna tear them a new one!

Yeah I just can't get over how the Packers get shredded by the Niners or Seahawks any time they play them, just because they can't stop the running game. Whatever, that's their problem. We know what really matters

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah I just can't get over how the Packers get shredded by the Niners or Seahawks any time they play them, just because they can't stop the running game. Whatever, that's their problem. We know what really matters

I'm not worried about the Rams playing Seattle, it's the other teams plying them. Especially outside of the division.

Irish

Starter
Safe to say.......Packers' D still sucks.

And...I really think the Rams may have more offensive weapons (sans QB) than the Pack as well.
You are nuts.

Give me Lacy, Nelson, and Cobb any day over Stacy, Britt, and Quick.