Seahawks - Packers - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Maybe it's just the homer in me, but the Rams can't only take these guys, but I think they can wreck em. They're defense looks weak right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Maybe it's just the homer in me, but the Rams can't only take these guys, but I think they can wreck em. They're defense looks weak right now.
Maybe its just the homer in me but it looks like SEA knows exactly what GB is going to run on every play.

iced

C'mon bro, Britt was a BIG reason why MU was so successful last season, especially their run game. 5 year starter as well I believe. He IS good.

Just wish the Hags hadn't been the ones to draft him.

huh?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With Goodell attending this Nationally televised game...its interesting to me that we haven't see one illegal contact flag after seeing it called ridiculously in preseason. My bet is that those calls will return on Sunday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Aaron Rodgers gives shoutout to Butte Community College, not Cal
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

September 4, 2014 9:30 pm ET

Aaron-Rodgers-butte-community.png

Aaron Rodgers is proud of his Butte Community College past. (Twitter/@DarrenRovell)

Thursday was a rough night to be a Cal graduate.

Between the Seahawks and Packers, four players playing in the NFL regular season opener attended the University of California at Berkeley, but only one of them decided to give the school a shoutout during player introductions on NBC.

Packers tight end Richard Rodgers said he went to Cal-Berkeley, but it was all downhill after that for the school.

Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, who went to Cal from 2004-06, said he went to 'Oakland Ice City.'

Seahawks defensive lineman Brandon Mebane, who went to Cal from 2003-06, decided to rep Crenshaw High School in his introduction.

Then there Was Aaron Rodgers, who went this route.

[parsehtml]<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OurtlF7FVAA/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/parsehtml]

Rodgers attended Butte Community College before transferring to Cal.

jjab360

Legend
Aaron Rodgers gives shoutout to Butte Community College, not Cal
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

September 4, 2014 9:30 pm ET

Aaron-Rodgers-butte-community.png

Aaron Rodgers is proud of his Butte Community College past. (Twitter/@DarrenRovell)

Thursday was a rough night to be a Cal graduate.

Between the Seahawks and Packers, four players playing in the NFL regular season opener attended the University of California at Berkeley, but only one of them decided to give the school a shoutout during player introductions on NBC.

Packers tight end Richard Rodgers said he went to Cal-Berkeley, but it was all downhill after that for the school.

Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, who went to Cal from 2004-06, said he went to 'Oakland Ice City.'

Seahawks defensive lineman Brandon Mebane, who went to Cal from 2003-06, decided to rep Crenshaw High School in his introduction.

Then there Was Aaron Rodgers, who went this route.

[parsehtml]<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OurtlF7FVAA/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/parsehtml]

Rodgers attended Butte Community College before transferring to Cal.
...Who cares?