Seahawks - Packers - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dcramfan

UDFA
I think they lose too. I thing Rodgers is going to surprise and carve that defense up.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I have a hard time picking against them with all the odds that are in their favor so I'm picking the Seahawks. However, if the packers go in there and win I won't be completely surprised, unless it's a blowout win from the pack. The packers have got to have a chip on their shoulder from that game two years ago.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
upload_2014-9-3_9-32-6.png

"That ain't no guess, that's what it's going to be!"

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ofc I want the Packers to destroy the hawks, but not sure they will win. I give the edge to the Hawks unfortunately.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Football Gods are going to right the WRONG that happened with these 2 teams when the scab refs jobbed the cheeseheads.

Packers will win despite the crowd,,, and dick sherman will be called for at least one P.I. even though he'll be guilty of many more.

Too bad they both can't lose this one.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I really like the Pac....Man that offense was humming when we faced them a couple weeks ago...Should be able to exploit a couple of the corners with the new rules. And even with Raji missing, I see that defense able to contain Russell. Look out for those SC linebackers Perry & Clay....Wonder if Ha Ha plays?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man, I hope so. Coupled with a Ram victory that would make my weekend.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think the Packers can beat the Seahawks in there house. Granted its going to be a crazy crowd up there but the Packers actually match up well with them.

We will see how it goes I'm hoping for a Seahawks loss along with the Cardinals and Niners losing Sunday and the Rams winning.

Nothing like being in first place in your division after week 1 hahahahha:nice::party::rockon::popcorn::heh:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hope the Packers win on some completely BS call in the closing seconds - something so obvious that the TV crew is going crazy, the fans destroy the stadium, the players lose their cool and rack up unprecedented suspensions.

Something like the Fail Mary, but even more blatant and ludicrous.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was my pick in the Pick'em as well. Redemption time for the Pack.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I picked Green Bay. I don't care if I'm wrong 99% of the time, I'll never pick those ass wads. Excuse my Latin.