Seahawks implosion in three, two, one...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd be really pissed if a Rams player came out and said they wanted to be on a different team next year. Pissed.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How does Seattle NOT trade Irvin now?

He's outright stated that he'd rather be on another team, specifically playing for his old coach.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How does Seattle NOT trade Irvin now?

He's outright stated that he'd rather be on another team, specifically playing for his old coach.

I'd be exploring trades but in the end the price would not be worth the hole it creates, unless they have a comparable player to take Irvin, or Bennett's place. I think Irvin would be easier to replace. They have a few good depth linebackers on the roster. Thing is the draft pick wouldn't be that high for Irvin. I bet they would do any better than a fifth round pick.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
What a way to welcome your new team mate, "Hey Jimmy, welcome to the 'hawks, wanna fight?", this does sound like handbags at dawn though, Graham made a douche of himself training over on Seattle's side of the pitch though, it was bound to pi$$ some players off - so the guys don't get on, big deal...

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Did someone really say Gronk was the best TE in the league? Jason Witten says hi.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did someone really say Gronk was the best TE in the league? Jason Witten says hi.

LAWL. I don't even like Gronkowski, and I think he kills Witten in every meaningful statistic out there. Now, Witten is a top five tight end without a doubt, but he's not in Gronkowski or Graham's class.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Gronk is something else. He's also really not smart. Seriously, I wonder if he's got in IQ above 85. When he speaks, it's painful to listen to. The anchors on NFL Network cringed when he answered the Deflategate question...only because it came across with the impact of a drunk answer from a sober person.

He was given a Deflategate question and gave a Combine answer.

I hate the Patriots, but when I heard him speak... I just felt sick...worried kinda sick like when the first time a kid has to ride public transportation alone.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben

Gronk is more of a threat in the passing game hands down. Witten makes up for it with intelligence, blocking, and attitude.

More game-planning is required when playing gronk, but I would rather have a guy like witten on my team.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
LAWL. I don't even like Gronkowski, and I think he kills Witten in every meaningful statistic out there. Now, Witten is a top five tight end without a doubt, but he's not in Gronkowski or Graham's class.
Excepting durabilty/toughness. Gronk is huge and all but has had a hard time avoiding injury. Witten has been just so damn consistent for so long and does everything well. That has to be a consideration. Do you recall the game (MNF, I think) where Witten lost his helmet and just kept on trucking down the fiield. Madden just about had a cow over him on that play.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Excepting durabilty/toughness. Gronk is huge and all but has had a hard time avoiding injury. Witten has been just so damn consistent for so long and does everything well. That has to be a consideration. Do you recall the game (MNF, I think) where Witten lost his helmet and just kept on trucking down the fiield. Madden just about had a cow over him on that play.

Yeah, I remember that play. Witten is one of the throwbacks - a guy who excels in the short-to-intermediate range passing game, moves the chains, functions as a sixth offensive lineman at times, does everything well. Gronkowski is still better at damn near everything. Graham is a worse blocker than both of them, yes, but in terms of a pass-catching threat, I don't think he's beatable right now.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
The Squawks deserve all this. They deserved Aaron Curry, too, another guy who couldn't watch his mouth.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Of course you do.

Memento

Name
Jemma