Seahawks implosion in three, two, one...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...nett-jimmy-graham-is-still-overrated-and-soft

I'm loving this. Two good defensive players hate someone like Graham, who I'd put in the same category as Wilson and Sherman as the rare players on the Seahawks that I actually am starting to like. I'd personally love to have Thomas, Chancellor, and Wagner on the Rams as well.

I've always hated Bennett and Irvin, though. Hope that they keep on doing what they're doing.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Love it! And don't forget this fact:

NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport said that official talks between Wilson’s representatives and the Seahawks have not yet begun, but that the team hoped to get a deal done with both him and linebacker Bobby Wagner by training camp. He also said that Wilson will be the highest-paid player in the NFL after he signs on the dotted line.

Just wait until next year when they'll have to watch every penny, and we'll watch their window close

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
While I get the no love for the opponents, and especially division foes. I would just as soon our guys become the BEST team in the league and we beat all comers. I don't want any excuses about our division being weaker when the Rams start kicking ass

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Love it! And don't forget this fact:

NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport said that official talks between Wilson’s representatives and the Seahawks have not yet begun, but that the team hoped to get a deal done with both him and linebacker Bobby Wagner by training camp. He also said that Wilson will be the highest-paid player in the NFL after he signs on the dotted line.

Just wait until next year when they'll have to watch every penny, and we'll watch their window close

That will be so stupid that if they actually DO IT they will lose a lot of the credibility they have built of about being such a great front office.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
This will either toughen him up or implode the locker room.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This will either toughen him up or implode the locker room.

Graham doesn't need that shit. Guy's been through enough. I respect him a whole hell of a lot more than Bennett and Irvin combined.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I get the no love for the opponents, and especially division foes. I would just as soon our guys become the BEST team in the league and we beat all comers. I don't want any excuses about our division being weaker when the Rams start kicking ass

i really couldn't care less. does anybody remember the whiners beating up on the weak west when they won all those superbowls? no way. the cheats on the useless east? nope.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So, they hate him because he was warming up on their side of the line and because he is not a blocking TE. They think he is soft because he doesn't block. So Bennet is now saying he will have to block now that h is a Seahawk. Newsflash! Graham is a receiving threat. He wasn't brought in to block. He was acquired to catch passes. That is what he does. Ridiculing Graham for not blocking is like making fun of a kicker for not being the first guy down the field.

iced

Graham doesn't need that crap. Guy's been through enough. I respect him a whole hell of a lot more than Bennett and Irvin combined.

exactly..

Graham is the top player at his position - they are not....they can call him soft all he wants; i wouldn't be surprised if he mentions it during his HOF ceremony

Memento

Name
Jemma
What are you Refering to when you say Graham has been through enough?

You don't know about Graham's past? It's...bad. He went through a lot to get where he is. I wouldn't call the guy soft at all. He's anything but.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
That's funny. Seahawks finally get a weapon and two players who are a tad overrated themselves can't stop whining.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That will be so stupid that if they actually DO IT they will lose a lot of the credibility they have built of about being such a great front office.

They have no choice. Wilson holds all the cards.

Graham doesn't need that crap. Guy's been through enough. I respect him a whole hell of a lot more than Bennett and Irvin combined.

Except Bennett is right. Graham does play soft out there. And I'm not sure how you'd not respect Bennett. Guy wasn't handed anything. Undrafted free agent that earned his way onto the Seattle roster, got cut, went to TB and kicked ass, then came back to Seattle on a team friendly deal and kicked more ass earning him a solid pay day.

Say what you will about whether it was wise of him to answer the question he was asked but I have nothing but respect for any UDFA that earns his way onto a team and becomes a very good player.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Except Bennett is right. Graham does play soft out there. And I'm not sure how you'd not respect Bennett. Guy wasn't handed anything. Undrafted free agent that earned his way onto the Seattle roster, got cut, went to TB and kicked ass, then came back to Seattle on a team friendly deal and kicked more ass earning him a solid pay day.

Say what you will about whether it was wise of him to answer the question he was asked but I have nothing but respect for any UDFA that earns his way onto a team and becomes a very good player.

Graham wasn't handed anything either. Abandoned by his own mother when he turned eleven. Beaten in a group home by older kids. Stayed at Miami for five years to earn his graduates in marketing and management. People were calling him a wasted pick before he ever played for the Saints. Kicked ass for them. Became one of the best modern day third round picks, second only to Wilson. I don't know about you, but I'd never call a guy soft when he's gone through all of that and has become the best tight end in the league.

As for Bennett...are you kidding me? He whines about everything. He runs his mouth so much that I've lost a ton of respect for him just because of that. Man, just shut up and do your fucking job. And to say that about your own teammate? And Irvin wanting to fight Graham? I can't even take them seriously, much less respect them.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Absolutely.
Grahams life story wasn't always a good one.
It's nice to see a guy like Graham have success in life.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Graham wasn't handed anything either. Abandoned by his own mother when he turned eleven. Beaten in a group home by older kids. Stayed at Miami for five years to earn his graduates in marketing and management. People were calling him a wasted pick before he ever played for the Saints. Kicked ass for them. Became one of the best modern day third round picks, second only to Wilson. I don't know about you, but I'd never call a guy soft when he's gone through all of that and has become the best tight end in the league.

I don't care what he went through growing up. That doesn't apply to what he is or isn't on the football field.

He's not the only guy that went through hell in the NFL. Hell, Bruce Irvin had a pretty rough time of it too including being homeless...yet, you are willing to criticize him.

Graham plays soft. It is what it is. And he's not the best TE in the NFL. That's Rob Gronkowski. He is a douche but it's impossible to deny how great he is.

As for Bennett...are you kidding me? He whines about everything. He runs his mouth so much that I've lost a ton of respect for him just because of that. Man, just shut up and do your freaking job. And to say that about your own teammate? And Irvin wanting to fight Graham? I can't even take them seriously, much less respect them.

Nope, I'm not kidding you. He can talk all he wants. I'd rather hear him be honest than blow smoke up everybody's asses. Guy earned the right to talk. He was a UDFA and he made it. There's a reason why that's rare. It's like ending up as a millionaire businessman after growing up in poverty.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I don't care what he went through growing up. That doesn't apply to what he is or isn't on the football field.

He's not the only guy that went through hell in the NFL. Hell, Bruce Irvin had a pretty rough time of it too including being homeless...yet, you are willing to criticize him.

Graham plays soft. It is what it is. And he's not the best TE in the NFL. That's Rob Gronkowski. He is a douche but it's impossible to deny how great he is.

Nope, I'm not kidding you. He can talk all he wants. I'd rather hear him be honest than blow smoke up everybody's asses. Guy earned the right to talk. He was a UDFA and he made it. There's a reason why that's rare. It's like ending up as a millionaire businessman after growing up in poverty.

Yes, it really does. What Graham went through drives him to be the best. I'm not saying that Irvin didn't go through hell...but the thing that separates him and Graham is that Graham actually made something of himself as a person. Irvin still hasn't grown up. He had issues at WVU. He's had issues in the NFL. And apparently, he still doesn't get it if he wants to fight Graham.

Rob Gronkowski...when he's healthy? When he doesn't have chronic back issues? I'll trust the guy who has a lesser injury history. Back issues are some of the worst health problems you can have, and as good as Gronk is, you can't trust him to be on the field all the time.

If it were my team, I'd rather hear Bennett and Irvin say that they're going to accept their new teammate instead of talking shit about him. Who would you rather have in your foxhole: a guy like Bennett or a guy who is honest, but not stupid about it? And it's not nearly as rare as you portray it to be; otherwise, there'd be many millionaire businessmen who grew up in poverty. There's quite a few UDFAs who have made it big. Not all of them talk as much shit as Bennett, and those who do aren't all stupid about it. Like it or not, Graham is his teammate. If Bennett had just said that Graham needed work as a blocker, I'd have zero problem with it. What I don't get is why you'd continue to insult a guy when he's your teammate. It's stupid and petty.