Schefter: Rams are the Most Complete Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're only 7 weeks in. At this point the Rams have had some of the greatest growth game to game than any other team. So what will it look like come week 16? I like our chances of this team growing into one that can play with anyone.

And to answer that question... THAT is what the playoffs are for.

Stump23

Rookie
It’s time to tap the brakes. We are playing well but talking about the NFC Championship game at this point is ridiculous. We have to focus on winning our division before we book our Super Bowl tickets. It’s very likely Seattle retakes the division lead with us on the bye since they lead us in head-to-head games.
Agreed....love all the hype and attention but we all know it's the NFL. Let's take it a day at a time and keep the focus where it needs to be . Keep up the good work, keep making the right adjustments, DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE HEADLINES, be prepared for the let down game that happens for all teams---remember when we were really bad and we kicked GB's ass and NO's ass? We need to prepare to be in the right place when all the chips are down in December. We do what we have been doing, all this will happen naturally. Been a long time since the Rams were treated with RESPECT by any media. Now if ESPN710 can get on board and start touting this team locally all the better.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best team:cautious:, most complete team in the NFC....played last night.:unsure::(:oops::bueller:

Lets see what they do without Peters. Also, I can't wait to see the Rams play them in a month or so. But I agree, the Eagles are looking good. But then again, so do the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Best team:cautious:, most complete team in the NFC....played last night.:unsure::(:oops::bueller:

They haven't been tested on O yet, they have played some average to poor defenses.

This game, if it were played today, could easily be a "pick 'em".

Keep in mind the Rams have played the #1 and #2 defenses. The Eagles have played a few of the bottom half including #25 and #31.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Keep in mind the Rams have played the #1 and #2 defenses. The Eagles have played a few of the bottom half including #25 and #31.
They've played Washington, twice...and KC. We've played Seattle and Washington. Seems pretty similar to me Les.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They've played Washington, twice...and KC. We've played Seattle and Washington. Seems pretty similar to me Les.
Jacksonville is better than any of those teams you listed and we beat them on their home turf.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jacksonville is better than any of those teams you listed and we beat them on their home turf.
That's subjective. Seattle and Washington haven't played Jacksonville. I'd like to see them play too. Seattle plays Jacksonville week 14...The same date we play Philly.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

True, but Jacksonville have historically played better on the road for whatever reason.

I would say the Eagles were the most complete team in the NFC, until they lost Peters. That's going to be huge imo.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
*better rest our starters in NYC ~jrry32
On any given Sunday, any team in the NFL can beat any other team ------------ "better rest our starters in NYC" ----Why You Should Never Let Your Guard Down.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I watch every episode of NFL Live and it has been great watching the increase in hype over the Rams as the season progresses..

Louis Riddick has been in our corner since the pre-season.

GO RAMS !!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It’s time to tap the brakes. We are playing well but talking about the NFC Championship game at this point is ridiculous. We have to focus on winning our division before we book our Super Bowl tickets. It’s very likely Seattle retakes the division lead with us on the bye since they lead us in head-to-head games.

Agreed...I'm optimistic and really pleased right now, but almost every team hits a bump or 2 in the road...It's how they deal with it that really matters...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed...I'm optimistic and really pleased right now, but almost every team hits a bump or 2 in the road...It's how they deal with it that really matters...
Yup... and when they do (hit a bump or two), pretty sure we'll hear:
"The Rams are reverting back to their old selves"

So, can't get too high... can't get too low... and definitely can't let the nutjob media affect your outlook or work you into a lather.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How many here feel that McVay has been waiting for this bye week to tune the O up and unleash volume II of the playbook? Everything he does is intended to be used against a future opponent, any DCs that believe they have figured something out better beware something else is coming this time around.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many here feel that McVay has been waiting for this bye week to tune the O up and unleash volume II of the playbook? Everything he does is intended to be used against a future opponent, any DCs that believe they have figured something out better beware something else is coming this time around.
Yeah... but I hope he takes some time for R&R.

While the players may need it physically, coaches need some time off to reset their minds and get some rest.

Whether he will or not... I'd say his "type" will not allow for too much of that and he'll be buried in a film room doing just what you said... figuring out new plays that will throw future opponents off.

But I hope he does take some time off... we don't need another Dick Vermiel.