Schefter: Bradford Starting Tonight Eliminates 3rd Rd. Pick to Eagles Possibility

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This doesn't make sense. He should have taken a pay cut and resigned with a 6-10 team if he wanted to win?
No, no...I think he means, and correct me if I'm wrong @JUMAVA68 , that if a QB takes less $$, he can help a team acquire the players needed to win...
Plus we are WAY better than the Eagles...We shoulda blew them out last year with Davis...And we're better now...

I am excited though for Bradford, he played well yesterday, and I'd guess Chip will stick with him the whole season...Cause I'm stingy, I don't wanna give ANY picks away...Snisher are great with picks...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
In a perfect world, sure.
But there's no way in Hades that team goes 1-15.
Plus, I'd like to see Bradford have some success. Even if it costs us a few slots in that round.
Ideally, I'd like to see him do great, and the defense let him down. Best of both worlds.

Well said, Bradford has been nothing but class act so I too wish him well. And heck ya lets hope Philly has the worst def in football this season

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Foles appears to have considerably better touch than Sam I Am. He just better prove he can find Tavon when he is doing one of those Warp Five go routes, dammit!!!

When Tavon came to the NFL, Little Richard tweeted him an NFL welcome. I want Tavon to race by Richie while snaring the rock on his way to pay dirt, all the while shouting at Sherman, "Welcome to my world, Sucker!!!!"

He has WAY better touch.

Look at the last INT Bradford threw. It was a missile and it didn't have to be. That's hard to catch when it's high and behind and it's been a bit of an issue for him. And part of the complaint about WR's dropping the ball IS on him, they weren't dropping nearly as many when Davis and Hill were tossing it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
they weren't dropping nearly as many when Davis and Hill were tossing it.
That's not entirely true. They still dropped 20.
Bradford's last full season (2012), there were 25 drops.

If you can find splits for the 2013 season, where they divide it up between QBs, I'd be interested in seeing that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's not entirely true. They still dropped 20.
Bradford's last full season (2012), there were 25 drops.

If you can find splits for the 2013 season, where they divide it up between QBs, I'd be interested in seeing that.

Actualy I'd love to see those splits. I thought Davis had great feel for delivery.

Hill was OK, but I just had this feeling watching Davis that he was good at that.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
No, no...I think he means, and correct me if I'm wrong @JUMAVA68 , that if a QB takes less $$, he can help a team acquire the players needed to win...
Plus we are WAY better than the Eagles...We shoulda blew them out last year with Davis...And we're better now...

I am excited though for Bradford, he played well yesterday, and I'd guess Chip will stick with him the whole season...Cause I'm stingy, I don't wanna give ANY picks away...Snisher are great with picks...

Exactly